Camilla Online store

Camilla Online store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mad

MadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

I am genuinely shocked by the amount of negative reviews below. I am in awe of every piece of Camilla I own. From play suits to bralettes the range, quality, packaging, customer service and appearance of every item I have purchased go beyond my expectations!

I do admit I have only ever bought items on sale due to the high prices (high prices expected for such beautiful unique clothing). I have just received and worn my new play suit and had numerous compliments the entire time.

Not only am I in love with their range, but in love with how I feel when I am wearing them! Cannot get enough

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Jane

Jane

Buyer beware

I paid over $600 for an item. I was sent three incorrect items. I sent them back and never got a refund for original item because I was told the store didn’t stock the product to begin with. What’s more is I had to got to the post office during work hours to collect the package to return the incorrect item because that’s the only way they accept returns. This store is essentially a scam run by people with no sense of customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

terrible quality - not made like they used to be

the camilla brand has dropped tremendously in quality over the years. fake crystals (no more swarovski) and terrible quality of silk. the fake Camilla pieces you can buy in cheap stores look the same as these now. such a shame that it just isn't special anymore. overpriced

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Very poor fitting and poor quality

I bought the Bell Sleeve playsuit, Bliss of Bohemia in size XS, navy blue and brown in colour. The package was inside a pretty envelope, wrapped in a bow tie. That was the only thing I liked about the piece. As soon I took out the item of clothing from the plastic it was in 3 pieces of small beads dropped down. By biggest disappointment was the fitting. It was extremely large at the front, 2 of me could have fit in there. There was no way I could find a reason to keep this item of clothing. The fabric was of poor quality, the "100% silk" claim doesn't impress me. The cost for the playsuit doesn't justify the very poor quality and fitting. I could much easily find a playsuit with that kind of fitting at Valleygirl!

CAMILLA C.Camilla

Cost cutting. Half the amount of beads in real life and it’s considered ‘unique differences’