Camilla Online store

Camilla Online store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

terrible quality - not made like they used to be

the camilla brand has dropped tremendously in quality over the years. fake crystals (no more swarovski) and terrible quality of silk. the fake Camilla pieces you can buy in cheap stores look the same as these now. such a shame that it just isn't special anymore. overpriced

Very poor fitting and poor quality

I bought the Bell Sleeve playsuit, Bliss of Bohemia in size XS, navy blue and brown in colour. The package was inside a pretty envelope, wrapped in a bow tie. That was the only thing I liked about the piece. As soon I took out the item of clothing from the plastic it was in 3 pieces of small beads dropped down. By biggest disappointment was the fitting. It was extremely large at the front, 2 of me could have fit in there. There was no way I could find a reason to keep this item of clothing. The fabric was of poor quality, the "100% silk" claim doesn't impress me. The cost for the playsuit doesn't justify the very poor quality and fitting. I could much easily find a playsuit with that kind of fitting at Valleygirl!

Cost cutting. Half the amount of beads in real life and it’s considered ‘unique differences’

I purchased a $650 limited edition kaftan as I really loved the print. When I received my kaftan, two of the larger beads had already fallen off in the bag. When I saw this I went online to see how many beads were missing as I wondered if some had fallen into my carpet when I wasn’t looking. To my surprise, on the picture online, there were beads in groups of two and three, but my garment had them in just groups of two and just one lonely bead.

I wrote to them and was told this is normal and a creative difference. It was also missing the standard packet of replacement beads that is usually attached to all Camilla tags.

They asked to send pics. I did. I don’t think they even got them as their automated system did not reply and they didn’t say if they did when I directly asked if they had got the pictures. I’m not entirely sure it isn’t a machine sending the reply’s.

They offered that I return it and they would look at it for quality control, but couldn’t hold one for me to replace it with in case they sold out in the meantime.

I won’t bother with buying from them again as clearly there appears to be cost cutting happening at the factory and they don’t seem to care that it’s damaging their brand.

Disappointing.Thanks