Camilla Online store

Camilla Online store

2.8

migration imminent

migration imminentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't wear as it sticks to my body and looks terrible

Purchased several Camilla items for thousands of dollars online from both David Jones and Camilla, have had Camilla before and absolutely love it and the quality, unfortunately this time around for some reason the fabric keeeps sticking to my body with static, I don't have this issue with any of the older silk items and I thought these silk items would be the same but don't know what is going on, emailed Camilla days ago but have had no response, also one of the items has fabric doubled over on the shoulder, an obvious fault which I thought would have been picked up in production. Things seem to have changed at Camilla.

sab07

Find out how Camilla Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Lizzie

LizzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A quality control issue

The first time I would question quality control. "Friends in Flora" slim-fit long sleave blouse. The symmetrical pattern is out by about 1cm and even indicated by where the brand label and swing tags fall. Instantly noticeable to whoever stitches on labels because the print is not random. It won't be noticeable if not buttoned up, but disappointing. Also right side of shirt is lower than left but pattern aligns; something amiss with print stamping of silk??? This silk is not "pull into place" so levels match. I love the print anyway and want it to pair with Camilla leather trousers. If I had not paid sale price it would be going back. First time problem but really inspect carefully before taking off tags

Horrible Experience

leila

leilaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I really like it!

I just received my very first Camilla kaftan, and I absolutely love it. I bought a long Camilla jacket for my daughter a few months ago for her Arabian nights birthday party and she also loved it. The garments are beautiful, silk makes me feel loved and happy. I just want to know if it is better to store them folded or hanging.
If you are like me, and can't afford many of these garments, I would only recommend to carefully choose your print and if you can, go to your closest boutique and "feel" the fabric.

Sizing Slightly large
Mad

MadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

I am genuinely shocked by the amount of negative reviews below. I am in awe of every piece of Camilla I own. From play suits to bralettes the range, quality, packaging, customer service and appearance of every item I have purchased go beyond my expectations!

I do admit I have only ever bought items on sale due to the high prices (high prices expected for such beautiful unique clothing). I have just received and worn my new play suit and had numerous compliments the entire time.

Not only am I in love with their range, but in love with how I feel when I am wearing them! Cannot get enough

Jane

Jane

Buyer beware

I paid over $600 for an item. I was sent three incorrect items. I sent them back and never got a refund for original item because I was told the store didn’t stock the product to begin with. What’s more is I had to got to the post office during work hours to collect the package to return the incorrect item because that’s the only way they accept returns. This store is essentially a scam run by people with no sense of customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

terrible quality - not made like they used to be

the camilla brand has dropped tremendously in quality over the years. fake crystals (no more swarovski) and terrible quality of silk. the fake Camilla pieces you can buy in cheap stores look the same as these now. such a shame that it just isn't special anymore. overpriced

Footwear Shops & Brands