Camilla Online store

Camilla Online store

1.0

First time buy and also last time buy! Aware : (

I bought 2 dresses from warehouse online. The material is terrible, they look like $10! The label attached to the dress said 100% silk but it's cotton. I feel that I am be tricked. I asked for return & get the credits so I can purchase again and Camilla said "no". This is the first time and also this is the last time. Never ever again! Camilla lost my business.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Jane

Jane

Buyer beware

I paid over $600 for an item. I was sent three incorrect items. I sent them back and never got a refund for original item because I was told the store didn’t stock the product to begin with. What’s more is I had to got to the post office during work hours to collect the package to return the incorrect item because that’s the only way they accept returns. This store is essentially a scam run by people with no sense of customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised