Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 3 of 3)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

m s

m smid north coast nsw australia

cheap and nasty $3 relocation trip - watch out for all the other fees they charge that add up

DJL

DJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Camperman Experience

Avoid this company!!! Rude people. Old and not reliable campervan. Bad equipement

Car Rental Services

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

70dols post-rental fine

Got fined by camperman 2 months after the end of the rental. I wouldn't blame camperman if they had given me a notice from the police or any other proof, but they couldn't. Never again

Sally

Sally

Awful experience

Requested an online quote and booked a camper. Email response was that my booking would be confirmed by email. Got no confirmation after three days, so made alternative arrangements. Then found out that Camperman had charged my credit card. Camperman refused to refund me. Robbed!

The worst ever! Extreme rude! Terrible car.

Don't ever hire car from this company! The service is terrible. They hung up your phone when u talking to them. The camp car we hire has major problems and we wait more than 1 day for them to fix but still not fixed. They would not give u any compensation they just ask u to wait & wait on this cold night.

Would not rent from them again

Never Again

We hired 3 vans over the Easter break from the Brisbane office and it was the worst thing we could have done. One van ran out of gas on the first day - not even 1/2 day into our trip, another ran out the next day. 2 had hardly any fuel when we picked them up, pillows well if that is what you can call them were horrible (no filling) fridges and vans not cleaned properly. They need to make sure all vans are full of fuel and gas before they leave the premises as well as thoroughly cleaned - our van had the details of the previous hirer still in the door panel with address, email address etc (not very private)
Convenience of being able to stay off road
Too many things to mention

David NZ

David NZNelson, New Zealand

Camperman Poor service

We hired a camperman camper and it was a problem right from the start, the electrics for the water pump / fridge / lighting never worked at all!! I pointed out the corroded terminals on the battery before we left and noted it on the check sheet, but they refused to fix it and claimed it would be OK. I have complained to Fair Trading NSW and Camperman still refused to acknowledge there was a problem. Would NEVER hire off them again.

I have travelled extensively and this is the first time I have had to complain about such poor service.

Power for Lights / Fridge and Water pump never worked.

Car Rental Services