Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 3 of 3)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Ross Edwards
Ross EdwardsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best camper van for our 7500 trip to Alice and back to Casuarina NSW.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and we found the Toyota long wheel base with shower and toilet perfect fir the 2 of us for the 4 week journey. Very reliable and comfortable vehicle.

• +1Thumbnail
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect trip!

Good customer services. However is an old van and high mileage but the maintenance is good. I meet the alternator problem on second day also is long weekends holidays but they still help me fix it the next day so that I can continue my journey. I have return trip from Melbourne to Uluru. They also return me the bond and accommodation fees that delay my trip. I definitely will hire their van again and recommend to my friends.

Very satisfied

Car Rental Services

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

Amazing HoneyMoon

Had an amazing honey moon with my wife using one these Campervans!! DID NOT MISS A BEAT!! The vehicle was packed and cleaned inside and out!! We were so happy to find out that everything we needed. We practically just had to bring ourselves! Loved it so much! Not to mention we only had to pay a bond of $500!! Other companies are ridiculous even asking us to pay $3000 which is far too much for a young couple travelling. We have hired with many campervan companies and this is by far the best company! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get away.

Great experience

• +1Thumbnail
Mickael
MickaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy, Amazing road trip

I Just come back from 3 weeks road trip with my family we hired a Paradise Family 5 Camperman Australia, from Sydney to Airlie Beach the van was very spacious and confortable, automatic transmission very easy to drive, a lot of storage to store clothes, bags and food, fridge had a good size and all linen and kitchen utensils were supplied. I definitely recommend this company great camper and great customer service.

Larry Riley
Larry RileySydney, NSW

Great experience

Really enjoyed my run up the coast from Melb to Sydney in a 3 birth Juliette from Camperman. Staff were great and the process was a breeze from start to finish. Will hire with them again.