Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 4 of 12)

Calvin Y.

Calvin Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect trip!

Good customer services. However is an old van and high mileage but the maintenance is good. I meet the alternator problem on second day also is long weekends holidays but they still help me fix it the next day so that I can continue my journey. I have return trip from Melbourne to Uluru. They also return me the bond and accommodation fees that delay my trip. I definitely will hire their van again and recommend to my friends.

Colin Spann

Colin SpannSydney, NSW

Great experience and friendly staff

Had a great time, vehicle was clean and checked over at pick up. Everything was explained and the vehicle didn’t miss a beat. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t ask for better service and assistance from the team at Camperman. Thank you and I will definitely be back.

Very satisfied

Amazing HoneyMoon

Had an amazing honey moon with my wife using one these Campervans!! DID NOT MISS A BEAT!! The vehicle was packed and cleaned inside and out!! We were so happy to find out that everything we needed. We practically just had to bring ourselves! Loved it so much! Not to mention we only had to pay a bond of $500!! Other companies are ridiculous even asking us to pay $3000 which is far too much for a young couple travelling. We have hired with many campervan companies and this is by far the best company! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get away.

Lots of problems and no solution, unsafe!

Great experience

• +1Thumbnail
Riley

RileySydney Surrounds, NSW

Watch out for cancellation fees

I had a camperman van booked for May 2019 with pickup in Airlie Beach. I booked in Feb & had to cancel today 4th March. Plenty of time to notify you would think. But no, deposits up to $200 are non refundable if cancelled over 30 days from pick up.
The service to this point had been fine.
So can’t comment on the van but word of caution BE AWARE OF CANCELLATION POLICY

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible company, cancels bookings last minute with no reason. Holiday ruined.

Avoid at all costs! Big headache, terrible experience. I booked a camper and paid deposit. Booked flights and accommodation around Camperman trip. Cameraman Australia cancelled my booking last minute with no reason why and no replacement vehicle offered. I’m stranded and out of pocket substantially. Terrible company ethics! I would highly suggest if you want a smooth holiday, don't book with Camperman, they don't care less. As for compensation there is none either. But if you were to cancel you have to pay fees, how ironic! Upset and very annoyed, my holiday is ruined!

Mickael

MickaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy, Amazing road trip

I Just come back from 3 weeks road trip with my family we hired a Paradise Family 5 Camperman Australia, from Sydney to Airlie Beach the van was very spacious and confortable, automatic transmission very easy to drive, a lot of storage to store clothes, bags and food, fridge had a good size and all linen and kitchen utensils were supplied. I definitely recommend this company great camper and great customer service.

Larry Riley

Larry RileySydney, NSW

Great experience

Really enjoyed my run up the coast from Melb to Sydney in a 3 birth Juliette from Camperman. Staff were great and the process was a breeze from start to finish. Will hire with them again.

Perfect first Australia trip with Camperman

We were happy with the service of camperman, friendly and very informative customer service. Our Camper Toyota Maxi was a little bit old/worn (400.000km), but we never had technical problems! The (kitchen) equipment was enough and had all what we needed for our journey.
We can recommend Camperman!

Flash

FlashWellington

Our journey north

The customer service on pick up and drop off was excellent.
The van was basic & tidy and had everything that we needed for our journey - thanks very much , we will be back again to use Camperman
Thanks Sarah

Good experience with Camperman

I had once rented a Toyota Hiace hitop caravan from Camperman, that was a good experience. That caravan was old and had run near 400000Km on odometer but it was in a reasonable condition and seams reliable, and it was cheap. Their staff at Gold Coast and Sydney offices are very friendly, everything was smoothly without any troubles.

deb

debGreater Sudbury

Unreliable Vehicle, Customer Service Borderline

Good but little thinks missing to make it perfect

Camperman is our man

Opnieuw een prima trip gemaakt met campervan van Camperman. Oud maar prima onderhouden goede banden prima accu. 4000 km in 4 weken en tegen een redelijke prijs. Indien mogeljk volgende keer opnieuw Camperman.

Don't use this company !

Life changing experience...

I can not say enough good thing about Camperman Australia... From the pick up to the drop off everything went perfect. I drove from Melbourne to Cairns the hole eastern sea board. And had a life changing unforgettable time. From the kangaroo sanctuary at emerald beach to the opera house in Sydney. I wish the trip would have never ended. And I’m so glad I chose Camperman Australia. The van was fully set up with every thing I needed from linen to cookware. The price was very reasonable and the service immaculate. You would be crazy not to seriously consider using this great service. Thanks Camperman Australia.

Tanya G

Tanya GCairns

Camperman is the best

The Camperman campers are in excellent mechanical condition which gives you real peace of mind out on the open highway, and the campers are always spotless inside and out, the staff are always friendly and courteous throughout the whole rental period and i have always received the bond back within the time stated, I have never had any problems with the Camperman I have always received the camper i have chosen and i always have an awesome time with their campers, I would highly recommend Camperman to anyone.

UKtravellerRamsgate

Do not use this company!

Camperman Australia