Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 6 of 9)

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Good little van

Fantastic service

Campervan was in great condition and came fully equipped with everything we needed.
Plenty of information provided to assist us on our journey, pick up and drop off was easy and convenient, bond was returned quickly.

Good service

The campervan was in perfect conditions and the staff very helpful. I travelled with my family and we had no problems at all. They returned the bond quickly. Suggested to everyone.

A Really Excellent Package

My partner and I have just completed a 28,000 km (17,000 mile), 4 month trip around Australia in a Camperman Toyota. Whilst initially shocked at the 400,000 km on the clock, we discovered that these rugged vehicles happily go on to 800,000 km plus. When we needed a new clutch, a service or set of tyres, these were provided without question to suit our location. I would recommend this company without hesitation, particularly for anyone wanting to hire for a longer period. In retrospect, anyone hiring the equivalent new vehicle from Britz or Apollo would in my opinion be wasting their money.

Had a great trip, can't wait to do it again.

Creating a booking I found easily online and the communication was fantastic with customer service. The vehicle was in good condition and what we needed for our trip. Great fun.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great holiday...comfy and fun

“Had a wonderful time in our Paradise 5 for 8 nights. Very comfortable and all the necessary items required for a good holiday were there. Quite an old vehicle with lots of k's but still drove nicely. No dramas with the booking, just had a bit of a wait on the Saturday picking the vehicle up as it wasn't cleaned from the day before, but there had been a storm in Brisbane so the staff weren't able to do it until the morning.“

Good Times

“Easy planning, good communication with Camperman.com, although Wifey and I were in a van suited for 5 we would say that it would be very "compact"to say the least. But we had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves. I would recommend this to anyone considering having a trip away. We are planning our next trip again.

Would recommend company to others

Pick up staff at Cairns were friendly and easy to make booking with. Vehicle was ready to go when we completed paperwork. The complete booking and pick up process was hassle free and dealt with in a prompt manner.

Positive trip with Campervan

2 friends and I rented a campervan, through camperman from Melbourne to Cairns. The service was really good when we picked up the van. The car was neat and clean, and everything worked as it should. We accidentally damaged the table you can put up inside the van, and a chair. We asked if we could change both in Sydney. Camperman changed both without any cost. Super service. We had a good trip with camperman. And will have no problem using camperman again.

Brilliant Experience!!!

My wife and I rented a Campervan from Adelaide and although we weren’t happy with the cleanliness we soon had it cleaned and ready to go.

From there on in we have had the most fantastic time touring Australia.

We have travelled over 20,000 kms in our van with very little difficulty. We had a couple of small issues which were dealt with very professionally by the company and in particular Kristy, who was fantastic to deal with.

We would not have been able to undertake our journey without using Camperman as no one else would allow us to take such a long rental or for the price we got with Camperman.

I would be quite happy to hire from them again and may very well do so in the future.

Great customer service.

Using camperman was easy, smooth and their customer service was great. Booking and collecting was simple, quality off the campervan was great. There fantastic customer service throughout my east coast trip was very much appreciated. Also no problem getting my deposit back. Highly recommend.

Joshua love

The only way to see Victoria and NSW!

We spent 15 days in the Julliete 5 driving from Sydney to Melbourne. The vehicle did exactly what it said on the tin and provided us with a comfortable and effective means of traveling the distance we wanted to and maximizing our ability to see the sights. Both pick up and drop off for the vehicle was very seamless and made life very easy.

Pure joy for 42 days!!

We had an amazing 6 weeks in our Juliette 3 hightop camper van. It had enough space for both us and our big backpacks. Campermans 24/7 service helped us both with questions and road support when we ran the battery flat. Easy pick up and drop off and always a friendly staff. We would definitely recommend Camperman for anyone that want to see Australia in a different way!
Thank you so much!

Perfect product to travel the east coast

Booked a juliet 5 before I came out travelling to Australia and im throughly glad we booked through camperman. Booking was very simple and easy, talking even with the time difference back in England with a representative was very good and any questions we had were answered very quickly and accurately. Product was as advertised and didn't have one problem with the van in the whole month we rented. Highly recommend the company to anyone looking for travel Australia with the freedom a camper gives you

David
DavidSydney

Great way to explore Australia.

We drove from Sydney to Melbourne over the NY. Pickup and drop off was hassle free. The Campervan has a few miles & character to go with it. We had a blast, would definitely recommend. Thanks!