Camperman Australia

Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Flabbergasted at treatment

Extremely Poor Customer Care

Great holiday

When I went to pick up my van from the Cairns depot the girls were very helpful and showed me everything I needed to know about my camperman before I drove away.
The van was clean and very well presented & in good working order.
We used this to travel down the east coast since we couldn’t travel overseas for COVID.
I would highly recommend this company if you wanted a laid back, cruisey holiday to see Australia.
Great value for money!

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

Honeymoon Nightmare - unsafe, unclean, unacceptable.

• +11Thumbnail
Lachlan
LachlanSydney, NSW

Great van and rates!

We had an amazing time exploring the whole south coast of NSW in the van we hired from Camperman!
I would suggest adding a blind spot mirror to the right hand side of the vehicle due to it being a little hard to see other cars when changing lanes. Aside from that, amazing experience and trip! Customer service was awesome, too.

Eddie and Rosemary
Eddie and RosemaryNew South Wales

Terrible experience

Paul Petrucci
Paul PetrucciMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience. Great customer service

The van was well equppied and very clean when we picked it up. The tutorial was very thorough and the whole checkin/checkout experience was seamless and efficient. One thing to watch for though, if you are using the tent, check it prior to leaving the depot as ours was very damaged and we were unable to use it, but this did not spoil our experience at all.

Ang C
Ang CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old van, stingy company.

Jiwon
Jiwon

Awful experience

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

They pay for their reviews - Don't believe everything you read, this company is terrible!

Avoid, avoid, avoid

Campervan jade 3 camper review

Terrible company. Paid more money for a good quality experience in a compact RV. Van had only 1 window work which was absurd in queensland. ANT infestation by the water tap. Overall van was a disgrace. Pay for appolo or britz and have peace of mind because this was not good. I mentioned bug issues and they offered no solution or discount because it's not there issue? Criminal! I took pictures and will follow up.

Soley
SoleySydney, NSW

Easy, convenient and cheap way to travel

Good deal through imovaa, friendly and helpful staff at Camperman.
The vehicle had an almost flat battery, ran dry during our test drive. We had to wait for several hours for mechanics.
Everything else went smooth and nice after that.

Damo
DamoSydney, NSW

Crap box

What a load of crap van was old dirty and very poorly maintained and it stunk like crap. We were ripped off by this company, charged way to much for a crap box and then they wouldn't return our deposit saying its company policy to keep deposits.

Stewart S.
Stewart S.South East Queensland, QLD

Watch your step - they are focused on tripping you up.

Camperman On-line system allowed us to book an Auto, whilst their website said wouldn't charge the Credit Card until the vehicle was confirmed - well that was a lot more bull dust than we'll see in our travels. After trying to resolve it with them, they still won't refund the full deposit yet they wanted me to pay another $400 to upgrade. No way Camperman - got an a better unit with Auto, Later model (Not the vintage they use) Fully insured with No excess for less than their manual van, so search until you find another company or contact me for suggestion.