Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Camperman Australia

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Would use again

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Great Service, great van, great times

Customer service was excellent, the van was ready for us to collect at the time stated, we where shown how everything works and off we went. We spent a couple of weeks driving down the East coast and van never missed a beat, was a dream to drive and we created some fantastic memories. Thanks to all the staff!

Shaun M.
Shaun M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great van + great service = great holiday

These guys really made our east coast trip.
Not only was the van perfect for the 3 of us but the staff really took the time to explain everything and help us.
Thoroughly recommend ;)

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Car Rental Services

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

John Tamaresis
John TamaresisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Group

I totally recommend this group for service and professionalism. The admin arm in Cairns handled and answered all my queries in a prompt manner. The guys at the Melbourne depot were simply brilliant - being a first time road tripper, they made my trip experience easy with some amazing tips. Thank you all and I'll be back. I recommend this group for service and added value.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Wonderful 10 night Campervan experience from Gold Coast.

We recently had our first ever Campervanning experience and picked up/dropped of from Gold Coast Depot. Daniel was extremely friendly and helpful, ensuring we knew everything we needed to know before we hit the road. The vehicle was upgraded to Shower/Toilet model which was a wonderful surprise and it was fully equipped with everything we needed. We had a seamless experience with Camperman and would certainly recommend without question. Our bond was refunded within days of drop off, as promised by Daniel. Overall, a great experience.