Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Camperman Australia

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Claire C.
Claire C.Sydney, NSW

The best choice of campervan for your road trip !!!

John Tamaresis
John TamaresisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Group

I totally recommend this group for service and professionalism. The admin arm in Cairns handled and answered all my queries in a prompt manner. The guys at the Melbourne depot were simply brilliant - being a first time road tripper, they made my trip experience easy with some amazing tips. Thank you all and I'll be back. I recommend this group for service and added value.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Aussie holiday

By far one of my favourite Australian holidays. Campers come equipped with everything and have extra equipment available on request. Great customer service. We delivered our van to Victoria from Brisbane and managed to go via the Barossa valley for a wedding. Got to see quite a bit on the drive but you should try and allow more time to explore the places you visit which was the only downside to our trip. Overall great experience and would definitely do it again as well as highly recommend it to everyone which a need for adventure.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

thanks for the great trip! We’ll be coming back!!

Just very nice!

John and Liz
John and LizSouth West, WA

Good vehicle and value for money

We (2) hired a Juliette3 for two weeks in July out of Cairns. The van whilst being a little old (hence the lower rental price!) was in excellent condition - clean and with a new looking set of tyres. We were shown around the vehicle on pickup, with the equipment and usage of items explained. The vehicle was equiped with enough bedding, cooking utensils, etc to make it comfortable. We tavelled up through the Atherton Tablelands, on to Cooktown and then back to the Daintree. The van never missed a beat.. very reliable. The staff in Cairns were all very friendly and informative from start to finish. Our bond was returned after two weeks as promised. We would recommend using this rental firm and would not hesitate to use them again.

Vehicle TypeJuliette 3
Nick
NickFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service ! vehicle was clean and ran well

Always answered my questions quickly and helped when i didn't know how to use something.
followed up with me at all times , had an amazing experience and loved my trip around North QLD
Cheers Nick

Best for value, reliability

I arrived at the location a hour before pickup time, staff member was eating his breakfast, he got me on the road before my pickup time, at drop off I left some cash in the van and was called immediately.
Haven’t received bond payment but I was told when paid it takes two weeks.
The vehicle was as advertised, older but reliable, enough power to pass, easy to park, perfect sunrises to wake up too and sunsets to wind down.
I rent motor homes every year and three times this year, I have tried ,Let’s go never again, Brits okay, and Apollo okay

Vehicle TypeJuliet high top
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

A perfect journey with a perfect partner!

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Road Trip 2019

Great friendly customer service
Traveled from Victoria to Gold Coast along the NSW Coast the campervan didn’t miss a beat , easy to drive & fully stocked with everything you need for your perfect adventure Would recommend to anyone who just wants to get away & do their own thing .

Vehicle TypeJuliette
John B Stone
John B StoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Stress Travel

We travelled from Townsville to Mt Isa and back in a Camperman van (High Top Juliette - 3 Birth) I'm 195cm so wasn't sure how comfortable it would be. Not a problem. In fact everything was easy. Transport from the airport to the depot was arranged, our plane was delayed and Townsville depot accommodated us. Explanations were straightforward, bedding, utensils, cooking gear, everything we needed for a week's holiday was included. The vehicle was faultless and drove easily. In all a stress free getaway.

Vehicle TypeJuliet High Top 3

Great Budget Campervan

We rented the 5 berth shower campervan, it was very well equipped with everything was wrapped up clean ready for us to use. The van was reliable, comfortable and fun to drive.
The staff were friendly yet professional, knowledgeable and helpful. We drove away happy with our choice and had a fantastic road trip!

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

Wonderful 10 night Campervan experience from Gold Coast.

We recently had our first ever Campervanning experience and picked up/dropped of from Gold Coast Depot. Daniel was extremely friendly and helpful, ensuring we knew everything we needed to know before we hit the road. The vehicle was upgraded to Shower/Toilet model which was a wonderful surprise and it was fully equipped with everything we needed. We had a seamless experience with Camperman and would certainly recommend without question. Our bond was refunded within days of drop off, as promised by Daniel. Overall, a great experience.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

A great 8 nights!

We had 8 nights recently touring around North Queensland. Everything from booking to drop off was smooth and professional. The van itself contained everything W needed for our trip. It was clean and reliable. Overall could not have been happier!

Ross Edwards
Ross EdwardsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best camper van for our 7500 trip to Alice and back to Casuarina NSW.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and we found the Toyota long wheel base with shower and toilet perfect fir the 2 of us for the 4 week journey. Very reliable and comfortable vehicle.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect trip!

Good customer services. However is an old van and high mileage but the maintenance is good. I meet the alternator problem on second day also is long weekends holidays but they still help me fix it the next day so that I can continue my journey. I have return trip from Melbourne to Uluru. They also return me the bond and accommodation fees that delay my trip. I definitely will hire their van again and recommend to my friends.

Very satisfied

Amazing HoneyMoon

Had an amazing honey moon with my wife using one these Campervans!! DID NOT MISS A BEAT!! The vehicle was packed and cleaned inside and out!! We were so happy to find out that everything we needed. We practically just had to bring ourselves! Loved it so much! Not to mention we only had to pay a bond of $500!! Other companies are ridiculous even asking us to pay $3000 which is far too much for a young couple travelling. We have hired with many campervan companies and this is by far the best company! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get away.

Great experience

Mickael
MickaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy, Amazing road trip

I Just come back from 3 weeks road trip with my family we hired a Paradise Family 5 Camperman Australia, from Sydney to Airlie Beach the van was very spacious and confortable, automatic transmission very easy to drive, a lot of storage to store clothes, bags and food, fridge had a good size and all linen and kitchen utensils were supplied. I definitely recommend this company great camper and great customer service.

Larry Riley
Larry RileySydney, NSW

Great experience

Really enjoyed my run up the coast from Melb to Sydney in a 3 birth Juliette from Camperman. Staff were great and the process was a breeze from start to finish. Will hire with them again.

Other Car Rental Services