Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Camperman Australia

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Nick
NickFar North Queensland, QLD

Great service ! vehicle was clean and ran well

Always answered my questions quickly and helped when i didn't know how to use something.
followed up with me at all times , had an amazing experience and loved my trip around North QLD
Cheers Nick

Best for value, reliability

I arrived at the location a hour before pickup time, staff member was eating his breakfast, he got me on the road before my pickup time, at drop off I left some cash in the van and was called immediately.
Haven’t received bond payment but I was told when paid it takes two weeks.
The vehicle was as advertised, older but reliable, enough power to pass, easy to park, perfect sunrises to wake up too and sunsets to wind down.
I rent motor homes every year and three times this year, I have tried ,Let’s go never again, Brits okay, and Apollo okay

Vehicle TypeJuliet high top
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

A perfect journey with a perfect partner!

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Road Trip 2019

Great friendly customer service
Traveled from Victoria to Gold Coast along the NSW Coast the campervan didn’t miss a beat , easy to drive & fully stocked with everything you need for your perfect adventure Would recommend to anyone who just wants to get away & do their own thing .

Vehicle TypeJuliette

John B Stone
John B StoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Stress Travel

We travelled from Townsville to Mt Isa and back in a Camperman van (High Top Juliette - 3 Birth) I'm 195cm so wasn't sure how comfortable it would be. Not a problem. In fact everything was easy. Transport from the airport to the depot was arranged, our plane was delayed and Townsville depot accommodated us. Explanations were straightforward, bedding, utensils, cooking gear, everything we needed for a week's holiday was included. The vehicle was faultless and drove easily. In all a stress free getaway.

Vehicle TypeJuliet High Top 3

Great Budget Campervan

We rented the 5 berth shower campervan, it was very well equipped with everything was wrapped up clean ready for us to use. The van was reliable, comfortable and fun to drive.
The staff were friendly yet professional, knowledgeable and helpful. We drove away happy with our choice and had a fantastic road trip!

A great 8 nights!

We had 8 nights recently touring around North Queensland. Everything from booking to drop off was smooth and professional. The van itself contained everything W needed for our trip. It was clean and reliable. Overall could not have been happier!

Ross Edwards
Ross EdwardsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The best camper van for our 7500 trip to Alice and back to Casuarina NSW.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and we found the Toyota long wheel base with shower and toilet perfect fir the 2 of us for the 4 week journey. Very reliable and comfortable vehicle.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect trip!

Good customer services. However is an old van and high mileage but the maintenance is good. I meet the alternator problem on second day also is long weekends holidays but they still help me fix it the next day so that I can continue my journey. I have return trip from Melbourne to Uluru. They also return me the bond and accommodation fees that delay my trip. I definitely will hire their van again and recommend to my friends.

Very satisfied

Amazing HoneyMoon

Had an amazing honey moon with my wife using one these Campervans!! DID NOT MISS A BEAT!! The vehicle was packed and cleaned inside and out!! We were so happy to find out that everything we needed. We practically just had to bring ourselves! Loved it so much! Not to mention we only had to pay a bond of $500!! Other companies are ridiculous even asking us to pay $3000 which is far too much for a young couple travelling. We have hired with many campervan companies and this is by far the best company! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to get away.

Vehicle TypeMaxie

Great experience

Mickael
MickaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy, Amazing road trip

I Just come back from 3 weeks road trip with my family we hired a Paradise Family 5 Camperman Australia, from Sydney to Airlie Beach the van was very spacious and confortable, automatic transmission very easy to drive, a lot of storage to store clothes, bags and food, fridge had a good size and all linen and kitchen utensils were supplied. I definitely recommend this company great camper and great customer service.

Larry Riley
Larry RileySydney, NSW

Great experience

Really enjoyed my run up the coast from Melb to Sydney in a 3 birth Juliette from Camperman. Staff were great and the process was a breeze from start to finish. Will hire with them again.

Other Car Rental Services