Camperman Australia

Camperman Australia (page 5 of 6)

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Camperman Australia

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Highly Recommended

I found the staff to be willing and helpful to meet my requirements of a short notice booking. Customer service was great and they gave me a great deal. The Campervan was in great condition and I had no issues throughout my 10 day hire of the vehicle. I highly recommend using this company for anyone traveling the East Coast of Australia. Thank you for great holiday

Great van, great team, great time!

I rented one of Campervan's van for a solo road trip Cairns to Byron and couldn't be happier! The team were helpful from the start, I have never rented a van and had a million questions and were so friendly at pickup and drop off. I'll definitely be renting through them again!!

Highly recommended!.....friendly staff and awesome trip

This was my first experience hiring a van and camperman staff went over and beyond providing excellent customer service. Travelled the east coast and all the tips that the staff gave me came in handy,had a great time!
Being a novice was full of questions but I found the staff incredibly patient - nothing was too much hassle

Amazing!! Exactly what we needed for our holiday

Camperman Australia you have made my holiday! It was so easy making a booking with you guys and the quality was above and beyond my expectation. The service was incredible also. Thank you!

Find out how Camperman Australia compares to other Car Rental Services

Hired a van & traveled south from Cairns stopping at Byron Bay for Blues n Roots then on to numerous

The staff at camperman Australia were amazing.
So helpful in making our trip a memorable experience. .....
I highly recommend them over the others for their cheap prices , great vans and fantastic staff
especially Tegan who is super hot !!!!

Definately Recommend -

I spoke to a girl called Tegan and she helped me organise a camperman van for me and my friends from Melbourne to Cairns. She was lovely to speak to on the phone and made it all so easy for us. Wouldn't recommend anyone else, this company is the way to go :)!!

This is terrific

It was exceptionally easy to create a booking had no troubles at all, have recommended to friends as the customer service was incredible very happy with quality of the car

Easy, affordable, fun and comfortable!

The service was unreal. Very easy and clear to book with and me and my fiancé had an absolute blast of a holiday! We could not recommend Camperman enough! Will be recommending to everyone.

CY Liu
CY LiuBeijing

A good experience in Australia with Camperman Australia

Four of us hired a van for 13 days. It was a nice experience during the rental days.
1. Alhough the van is compact type, it contains all what we needed.
2. The rental price is resonable for such a budget van.
3. The fuel cosumption is very good.
4. The van is in good conditon generally.
The most import is the call centre is very helpful! When we had a small problem with the van, the post-rent service staff responded very promptly, and solved the problem very efficently. We were very satisfied with the service.
Will try next trip to Australia with Camperman Austrilia.

campervan - best way to get around in Aus

Great campervan, great service and best way to get around Aus. Van was in good shape, way cheaper than hotels!

HUILING
HUILINGdongguan

worth of renting

I have made a booking through an intermediary and it is very convenient. The service of Camperman Australia is quite good, easy to borrow and return. The car is a little old but everything is in a good condition. I am happy with the overall service.

Jack g
Jack gMelbourne

Great coastal adventure in Jess

Happy holidays

Had a great experience with camperman Australia, we had a 2/3 hitop camper and it was exactly what we needed. The staff were very helpful and showed us exactly what we needed to know. The camper was very comfortable and great to drive. Was brilliant on fuel and had everything we needed inside, clean bedding, pots and pans and plenty of room, also came with a full tank of fuel. We drove 3400 kilometres in 3 weeks and didn't have a single issue with it.
Would highly recommend, great staff, great camper and a great time

good van

Great campervan for the cost. Did the job without any trouble. Good customer service. I would use them again. Just remember to pay for the toll roads before going home!

Awesome Time!! Best Experience!!!

Some friend and I drove from Sydney to Brisbane using Camperman and it was awesome. It was definitely the best price we could find online for a vehicle which included everything you could need (pots, pans, plates, cutlery etc.) There was 4 people in our van and there was plenty of living space and was comfortable to live in!
Would recommend to anyone wanting to be free and travel on their own time.

Awesome time

Victoria
VictoriaMelbourne

Best experience ever!

We had the most amazing experience ever travelling in a campervan! We are 5 friends that rented a campervan to travel from Sydney to Cairns in one month. Nodody could believe that we were five people in one campervan, but it was perfect for us! The space inside was enough to have a good sleep and great memories. It was fully equipped with towels, sleeping bags, sheets, a tent and it had plenty of kitchen stuff, a microwave, fridge, cook which all worked perfectly. We received clear instructions from Camperman staff in Sydney so we did´t have any problem. It was one of the best experiences for all of us! We fully recommend Camperman to all travellers!!!

Great service and friendly staff

Best campervan trip!

One of the best experiences of my life travelling around australia with a campervan! This was greatly due to the the great campervan that Camperman rented to us. We traveled 10,000 km in 50 days without ever having a mechanical problem. The campervan was new and very oil efficient and ran super smooth. It was insulated wonderfully and kept us warm at night and the bedding, sleeping bags, and cutlery were excellent. We could call the company at any time of the day and they would answer prompty and give us directions in anything we need from, road directions to the closest camp site. They were friendly and warm and we loved our experience with them. We recommend this company to every backpacker/traveler.

Nothing but great things to say...

My Daughter and I rented a van to drive from Perth to Cairns, right from the first phone call to returning the van we were treated like personal friends by friendly helpful staff. The van was spotlessly clean, easy to drive and had everything we needed plus more. After having had bad experiences with other companies in the past is was nice to be treated like our business was so important to their company.
Thank you Camperman Australia we will certainly recommend you to others and we will be back too
Clean, compfortable, home away from home

Brad Gardner
Brad GardnerBath, Somerset

UK Getaway

8 weeks traveling Australia in a Camperman Van, Easy internet booking and friendly staff on pick up and drop off, the van was clean and well equipped and ran like a dream!! We will recommend to all our friends and look forward to our next adventure, Once again thanks to everyone at Camperman!!
Reliable and Excellent service.

Fantastic service! Made the trip even better!

in the last week
I just returned from my road trip and I did not only have a fabulous time discovering the country but also was very happy about the fantastic customer support that I received from the Cairns head office. I have never rented a campervan before and so I had a million of questions that the staff kindly and with patience answered. I definitely will rent again with you guys if I do another roadtrip! Thanks so much for this great experience :)
Friendly, reliable, helpful

linda nilsson
linda nilssonpalma de mallorca

Camperman is a must expirience for traveling in Australia

We had a fantastic expirience with Camperman, really friendly staff, everything worked perfectly, good cheap deal and fantastic value, i would go back anytime . exploring outback and coastline with a camper is for the ultimate expirience, a week with camperman was our best memory from a month in Australia =)
Great value, well maintained, very clean, comfortable, our best memory from Australia <3

Easter 2013 in the Brindabellas, ACT

We had an amazing time camping in the Brindabellas over Easter. Despite our Camperman van (a Hi-Ace) having quite a few kms on the clock, it was very well maintained and drove really well. It had everything we needed and more. Our two daughters (aged 9 and 6) slept in the tent and we had three fantastic nights sleep and it was even sub zero one night. We would definitely use Camperman again.
Great way to get around - especially for those who don't have all the camping gear. The staff were always friendly and accommodating.
It was quite expensive for the short time we hired it and it was quite difficult to find a time to pick it up. It would be great if there were some kind of drop off service.

seaoh
seaohChristchurch

Best Value for money around !!!

Other Car Rental Services