Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,071)

Les Hala
Les HalaMid North Coast, NSW

Only 1 fault, which is probably out of your control

Excellent in all facets of delivery and communication. My only fault with Campion was not delivering all books ordered. Thankyou.

Store Locationnot sure
Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Claire Armstrong
Claire ArmstrongSydney, NSW

excellent service, quick turnaround

I always feel confident using Campion for my kids' textbook deliveries. They are quick and professional and very easy to use.

Store LocationSydney, NSW
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and great service

The delivery contained products as described and arrived within set timeframes. A very fast delivery.
Well done. Would highly recommend.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and contained the products as described. We appreciate your recommendation, thanks again.

Punctual

I phoned ahead of placing an online order from mandatory quarantine and children due to start new school. Resources arrived within 2days! Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Katherine, we are so pleased that your resources arrived quickly and in time for your children to start their new school. Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it.

Efficient service and smooth transaction. Ordered a school textbook late and had my delivery in record time despite lockdown. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jane C, we are so pleased to hear that even during the current lockdown, you were able to receive your textbook quickly and safely. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Great communication and product with fast delivery with tracking. I purchased a school text book and the advice was great

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrea g., we are so glad to hear that communication from our team was great, that you received your product quickly and found it easy to track. Thank you for posting your review and feedback.

Books arrived quickly and call centre was very helpful

My son changed subjects for semester 2 year 11 so I had to get some new text books mid year. The call centre were really helpful in confirming stock and instructing me to buy online instead of in store. The books arrived quickly, thanks for the great service Campion.

Store Locationonline Victoria

Speedy

I ordered and recieved within 3 days. Great service. I will always order the school book from campion. Very swift and easy.

Store LocationMelbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joannah, we are so pleased to hear that your delivery was swift and you found the process easy. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to seeing you in-store or online again soon.

Campion Education

Campion Education is efficient, carry enough stock to have texts out the door the same day. We are very happy with their service.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tami, thank you for posting your review. We are very glad to hear that you found the process efficient and were happy with the service you received from us.

Knowledgeable staff eager to help

Had a last minute change of school and the person I spoke to gave me quick and good advice to have the order filled for me to pick up within 4hrs.

Store LocationArtarmon
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Chris, we are very glad to hear that our team provided good advice and you were able to collect your order quickly. All the best with your new school and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Quick

Pretty quick with delivery and the book came in pretty awesome condition so I cant complain about it. only could say to make the books less expensive but oh well lmao.

Store LocationShepperton, VIC

Beck
BeckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very prompt

First time using Campion. Very user friendly and straight forward. I was even more impressed when the kids school books arrived within 2 days. For a new family starting halfway through the year the process couldn't have been any easier! Thank you!

Venki
Venki

It was perfect an don time delivery.

Purchased without any hassle online. There was no option for pick up when placing the delivery. I would have saved freight cost if that option was available.

Angela
Angela Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy access to text books

I have found the process of ordering my children’s text books to be a very easy one with thanks to Campion books.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Angela, we are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us and you found the process to order your children's textbooks an easy one. Thank you for rating us so highly.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives