Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,077)

KTSE
KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Nicole Kendt
Nicole KendtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick Delivery

It was easy to order and delivery was quick. Very happy with the service provided. Would happily recommend to others.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole Kendt, we are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and delivery was quick. We also very much appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Gabriel Puerta
Gabriel PuertaPeel, WA

Excellent delivery service

While the delivery was perfect, we were in a rush as we didn't receive reminder in December as usual.
Some electronic items to be chosen need more explanation on what's the difference between them.

gindan1
gindan1Gippsland, VIC

School books

The service was great I ordered on line and books arrived in 2 days was very impressed. It was easy to order as well

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gindan1, we are really pleased that you found it easy to order, delivery was quick, and the service you received was great. Thank you, we very much appreciate your review.

Quick and easy

Campion Education online ordering was a quick and easy process.
The books we ordered were also packaged well for protection.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jodie, I am very happy to hear that you found our online ordering system process quick and easy, and that your textbooks arrived in excellent condition. Thank you for your review.

Crystal jewell
Crystal jewellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome!

Friendly staff
Quick and reliable
Location easy to find
Adhered to covid appropriate restrictions and policies
Website easy to navigate to find what items your looking for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Crystal jewell, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and found the team friendly and helpful. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I received quick response and good communication right after I ordered, even thought it was late order. Items are perfectly packed with no errors. staffs are friendly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sherry, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our team friendly, you received good communication, a quick response, and your order arrived in excellent condition.

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Natasha
Natasha Southwest, VIC

Efficient friendly service

Great service and always extremely helpful. Thank you for making getting the kids ready for school easy. Campion is the place to go!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natasha, we are very glad to hear that you find our team helpful and always receive great service. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Easy and fast

I have dealt with Campion Education for years with my 3 kids. They have kept all my details, so ordering books every year takes 5 minutes. I usually receive books within 3 days of ordering.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cigalle, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is very pleasing to hear that you have used Campion Education for many years, and have found the online ordering system easy to use and delivery turnaround quick. Thank you.

Marisa
MarisaPerth, WA

Too easy for words!

My recent experience using Campion for my daughter’s kindy supplies was excellent. The sign up process was far quicker and easier than I expected, and the order was delivered very promptly, with all items present and intact. It saved me so much running around!
Would definitely recommend this business.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marisa, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was quicker and easier than you expected, and that delivery was prompt. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that your daughter enjoys her time at kinder.

Felicia
FeliciaVictoria

Fantastic service

Text book was ordered late on Monday night and it arrived promptly by Wednesday. Extremely happy with quick and efficient service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Felicia, it is good to hear that you received your textbook so quickly, and you found the service provided was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Darryl C.
Darryl C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

simple to order, books were prepared promptly.
Was good to have a look through the store at some additional book for learning

fahan.mastropaolo
fahan.mastropaoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and Helpful

I made an error with my order. I received friendly and helpful assistance over the phone. The order was corrected immediately!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi fahan.mastropaolo, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the help you required and correct your order immediately. Thank you for your lovely review, we very much appreciate it.

Convenient and easy to use

Campion website is easy to use and convenient. Products arrive well packed and on time as outlined. Slightly expensive compared to Officeqorks though.

Renae Pares
Renae ParesPerth, WA

5 Star customer service

Very prompt with processing orders & delivery. Very helpful with in store returns, lovely staff.
Always a good outcome, thanks for your professionalism at all times.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renae Pares, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order was prompt, and it is also really good to hear that you have found our team to be professional and helpful at all times. Thank you.

fast and professional

Customer service lady is very nice and helpful. Called her to confirm the delivering address, she answered very patiently. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Eve, I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the level of service you received from our customer service team, and the person you spoke with was polite, patient and helpful. Thank you.

Rosa Stevens
Rosa StevensSydney, NSW

Delivery of texts

The textbooks were delivered quickly after late notice on my part and I am grateful and appreciative.

Also, thank you for posting the texts that you already had in stock and sending the other one when you received it, (this enabled my sons to continue with their other subjects as usual).

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rosa Stevens, we are very pleased to hear that your textbooks arrived so quickly and you were happy with the service provided. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

We put in a late order. Having overlooked a couple of things. Process was easy. Delivered in about a week. Happily surprised.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sean, we are very glad to hear that you found the process easy and delivery quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

The prompt efficient service and delivery was excellent with updates at all times with the product I had purchased. Will definitely purchase again in the future from campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer., I am really pleased to hear that you found our service efficient and prompt, and that our updates kept you informed of your order progress. We look forward to seeing you in store or online again soon. Thank you.

KaiserChowdhury
KaiserChowdhury

Terrible system for online order or store pick up

Personal service

I was very please when I received a phone call to say I had ordered the same book twice. A courtesy call to check that it was my intention. I was not so the second order was cancelled and the money returned. Very much appreciated

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Liisa, I am very pleased to hear that our customer care team was able to follow up your online order with a courtesy call and refund the second order for you. Thank you for your kind review.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Happy and relieved!

Good morning
I wish to say, thank you so much for sending us the much needed items after the school date.
I am still however trying to keep on top of which items still need to arrive as there have been so many deliveries.
But I understand you are just trying to get everything out to us as soon as you can. Thank you!

Quick and Easy

Easy to use website service to order text books and E-books. Prompt and efficient and excellent communication. Will definitely use Campion books again :)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret, we are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and found communication to be excellent, and the order online system easy to use. We look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Booktopia