Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,077)

Great Service

Perfect for school needs - easy to navigate online ordering system, delivery per communicated timing (and top up textbook not ordered originally arrived within a week), all as ordered. Very convenient and took the stress out of back to school!

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Easy to use

It was very easy to find the items required and the payment / administration was straight forward. We would recommend the service unreservedly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mike, we are glad to hear that you found it very easy to use our ordering system. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our service to others, we very much appreciate it.

Nicole
NicoleWimmera, VIC

Excellent service

Very throughy and everything was exactly as I ordered thanks very happy
Will be happy to order again and look forward to it

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear that you found everything arrived as you ordered it, and we look forward to seeing you online or in store again. Thank you.

Noeline
NoelineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using campion education for my kids books for years. In shop and on line the staff is very friendly and happy to help. Online is so easy and quick.

JGirl
JGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Every time I engage with Campion it is seamless, quick and efficient. I've ordered online and instore and always found the staff incredibly helpful with any queries I have.

Christiaan P.
Christiaan P.Perth, WA

Slow and inefficient

We only enrolled at school in January, so could not use the pre-order option. Ordering online does not give you any idea if there is stock available, so in order to try and get the books on time was to stand in queue for a long time, only to find out there is no stock anyway. Could have saved myself all that effort and time if only the online ordering system works properly.

Fantastic service A1

Great online no fuss service and quality with fast delivery and outstanding customer service thankyou sincerely to Campion education for A1 all round service in every way

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna Humphreys, we are really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system great, delivery fast, quality products, and outstanding customer service. Thank you for your lovely review.

Teresa OBrien
Teresa OBrien Western District, VIC

Campion provided very efficient service. All stages of the ordering and delivery process were clear and the information needed was provided.

Ellie Rentoul
Ellie Rentoul

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU!

Fast delivery! EXCEPTIONAL, personalised & attentive service. THANK YOU! Great quality books & INCREDIBLE service. We’ll be shopping here again! Thank you!

Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

Campion E.Campion Education

Excellent service in store.

I received excellent customer service when I ordered in store.
Also ordered online with no issues.
Deliveries were fast and efficient

Tracey S.
Tracey S.Murray Region, NSW

So very easy to deal with

Being able to ring direct to the store that I shop with makes the whole process so much easier.
Being able to have it sent directly to me and fast was great.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

School books on time, hassle free !!

Ordering school books through Campion is a breeze, hassle free and easy! They arrive in time. They are a good team and attend to queries quickly.

Campion Books

A quick turnaround from ordering the books to being delivered which was great for last minute orders. Highly recommend Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Candice, thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you received your order so quickly. We very much appreciate your recommendation, thank you.

cosimme
cosimmeGippsland, VIC

So easy to order and customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend!

I purchase education resources each year and this company is the easiest to deal with. From ordering,and all the way though to delivery. I missed an item from my first order (in December 2020), and had to place another order, received tracked order in two days, and I live regionally. Very happy customer!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi cosimme, thank you for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you find the entire process easy, from ordering to delivery, and that you were happy with the fantastic customer service you recevied. Thank you.

Esterlien R.
Esterlien R.Perth, WA

Just arrived in time

I have ordered the books online and anticipated late delivery due to covid. But surprisingly I have received my order a week faster that the estimated delivery date, thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Esterlien R, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

mish
mishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

all the education needs

Brilliant service. Prompt and reliable. A real ease to order with super user friendly process. Friendly helpful staff and great prices

Tanina O.
Tanina O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

Effortless process, ordered online Campion provided a quick turnaround for delivery!! Have found the online ordering process fantastic. Thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanina O, we are so pleased to hear that you found the process effortless, ordering online fantastic, and that turnaround on your order was quick. Thank you for your positive review, we very much appreciate it.

Hardcover and online textbooks

I find it very frustrating that school still insist on using hardcover textbooks, often with an online book required as well. Kids end up lugging the hardcover around but tend to use the online version.
I was very frustrated to find that second hand books that we had brought at the end of the year, whilst still the current edition for this year, an online book only price was not available.... meaning we had to re-buy the textbook in hardcover to be able to get the online version as well.

S Abdul
S AbdulSydney, NSW

Last minute order. Quick delivery

My daughter ordered her text books on Sunday day before school started. She revived her books on Thursday. Very efficient and quick delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Abdul, we are so happy to hear that you found the process efficient and your daughter received her textbooks so quickly. Thank you for your review.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Fast shipping!

I had to order my kids some books after the school year started. I was concerned it would take weeks to get them, but we had them less than a week later. I was very impressed! :D All school books are too expensive IMHO, but Campion are pricing theirs the same as other companies.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Robyn L, I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed with our service and you received your textbooks quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & efficient

Simple website to use with all resources clearly identified made it a very easy process. Everything in one place. Products arrived as promised and fully informed throughout process.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glenn C, it is very pleasing to hear that you found the service excellent and efficient, the process easy and everything in one place. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy

So easy these days having the online option. To do both daughters in the one order is fantastic. Did I mention easy!!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our online option and found the process easy. Thanks again.

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Fast, good products,excellent customer service, great price. Ordered and the books arrived really quickly, and the e book codes came with great, concise instructions for loading them.

Booktopia