Campion Education

Campion Education (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,087)

Esterlien R.
Esterlien R.Perth, WA

Just arrived in time

I have ordered the books online and anticipated late delivery due to covid. But surprisingly I have received my order a week faster that the estimated delivery date, thank you!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Esterlien R, we are so pleased to hear that your order arrived a week earlier than anticipated. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

mish
mishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

all the education needs

Brilliant service. Prompt and reliable. A real ease to order with super user friendly process. Friendly helpful staff and great prices

Tanina O.
Tanina O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy!

Effortless process, ordered online Campion provided a quick turnaround for delivery!! Have found the online ordering process fantastic. Thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanina O, we are so pleased to hear that you found the process effortless, ordering online fantastic, and that turnaround on your order was quick. Thank you for your positive review, we very much appreciate it.

Hardcover and online textbooks

I find it very frustrating that school still insist on using hardcover textbooks, often with an online book required as well. Kids end up lugging the hardcover around but tend to use the online version.
I was very frustrated to find that second hand books that we had brought at the end of the year, whilst still the current edition for this year, an online book only price was not available.... meaning we had to re-buy the textbook in hardcover to be able to get the online version as well.

S Abdul
S AbdulSydney, NSW

Last minute order. Quick delivery

My daughter ordered her text books on Sunday day before school started. She revived her books on Thursday. Very efficient and quick delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Abdul, we are so happy to hear that you found the process efficient and your daughter received her textbooks so quickly. Thank you for your review.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Fast shipping!

I had to order my kids some books after the school year started. I was concerned it would take weeks to get them, but we had them less than a week later. I was very impressed! :D All school books are too expensive IMHO, but Campion are pricing theirs the same as other companies.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Robyn L, I am very pleased to hear that you were impressed with our service and you received your textbooks quickly. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

Glenn C.
Glenn C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent & efficient

Simple website to use with all resources clearly identified made it a very easy process. Everything in one place. Products arrived as promised and fully informed throughout process.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Glenn C, it is very pleasing to hear that you found the service excellent and efficient, the process easy and everything in one place. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Easy

So easy these days having the online option. To do both daughters in the one order is fantastic. Did I mention easy!!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our online option and found the process easy. Thanks again.

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Fast, good products,excellent customer service, great price. Ordered and the books arrived really quickly, and the e book codes came with great, concise instructions for loading them.

michlou
michlouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and time saving for working parents

I found this to be a quick and easy service for all book requirements instead of driving around shopping for a cheaper deal.
Everything at one place.
Quick delivery too.

School BooksI

Everything that I ordered came and my kids were very happy!
It was great that both of the boxes came on the same day as I (obviously) have twins!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you received everything, and especially glad to hear that both orders arrived on the same day (keeping everyone happy). Thank you.

Ordered books 10 days ago still haven’t received

Ordered books 10 days ago still not received no follow up
Need better transport options
You pay for the service you should get it
There has been a delay if it doesn’t arrive we need to follow up - next step it’s been lost - if I had a choice I would purchase somewhere else

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. So we can look into this for you, I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details. Thank you.

Lucy M
Lucy MMelbourne

No click and collect

Campion should offer a click and collect option. I only needed to purchase 1 additional book and was surprised to find no click and collect option. I had to wait 7 days for it to arrive. I find this impractical and outdated.

Lesley D.
Lesley D.Goldfields, WA

Still waiting!

I ordered one text book on 29 January 2021 and today 13/2 received an email asking me to provide a review. I was led to believe there were plenty of stock available at the Malaga WA outlet but am yet to receive the order some 15 days later. I live in a major regional town in WA which usually takes 3 days at the most for anything to arrive by Australia Post. I have received 3 parcels from the Eastern States all ordered after I made this purchase and delivered within 7 days.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lesley D, I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Could have been better but not the worst

Campion was easy to order from. However I did not receive 2 USB or an A3 art book, I wasn't informed these were out of stock they just didn't arrive. 3 weeks since my order and I get an email stating they are sending the USB but still no word on the art book I payed for.

Campion service is terrible

I have 2 children at 2 different schools and Campion wont combine their orders so I have had to travel to 2 different stores quite far from each other to collect. In addition they contacted me about each different item separately and I needed to pick them up within 7 days; consequently I made multiple trips to each store. I could have had them delivered but their postage is exorbitant. They also charge an administration fee to even handle your order.... who else does that? I think Campion provide a lazy service due to having had a monopoly for too long.

Vicki
VickiMandurah

Fast and efficient

I was late ordering my sons booklist , and they had it packed up an delivered within days. Great service , however the postage is a bit steep.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordering online easily.

I needed to order a code for a second hand maths book it was quick and easy to do. In the past when I have gone to their premises, the staff have been helpful.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deb,we are so pleased to hear that you found it easy and quick to order a digital code this year. We'd also like to thank you for your feedback on our helpful retail service centre staff. We really appreciate your review and feedback, thank you.

Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s a tough job dealing with stressed disorganised parents! COVID systems were well implemented and staff were efficient and courteous

F.Moore
F.MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish my school chose another supplier for school books

Most of the staff inside the stores are trying to do their best however it's management that clearly need to update their systems and procedures on how they can better serve and process orders.
Long lengthy queues means that customers either stand in a hot warehouse or outside in torrential rain. Then if you try to avoid this by ordering online, you are faced with a website that has no product images?

Terrible service

Ive always had to wait forever in line and waiting for books at campion. Books on back order took 2 months to come. I couldny get all books at once. There was one time and could only buy one book that was available. They need a really good system they dont at all. They need to open longer hours to accommodate full time working parents.

Kerri
KerriVictoria

School text book damaged

Purchased text book for my daughter. Purchase and delivery quick but unfortunately when the book was received it was damaged and wasn’t in new condition. Package was not damaged so this was damaged before it was posted. Not happy considering the price of the book.

Prema
PremaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very organised

I found the process very practical and organised. A clearer sign on where to go would help. But on the whole, it was good.

Fiona
FionaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Back to school

I found the staff excellent service and online ease of ordering extremely good.
They explained how to use the online ordering and their product knowledge and advise was fantastic.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fiona, we are really glad to hear that you received excellent service from our team. It is also pleasing to hear that you found them knowledgeable and able to provide you with fantastic advice. Thank you for your review.

Booktopia