Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (89)

Nadia
Nadia

Poor customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service! I have been waiting for weeks for our order to be delivered.
Covid-19 is not an excuse since this organisation consistently delivers late and has done for years.
They are disengaged and know that schools just use them since they have done so for ages.

Just not good enough. Get your act together!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nadia, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can obtain some more details from you and investigate this for you.

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Store LocationOnline

Other Book Shops

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Store LocationVermont, Victoria
Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Jae
JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Store LocationBallarat
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

KTSE
KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Store LocationMalaga WA
KaiserChowdhury
KaiserChowdhury

Terrible system for online order or store pick up

Store LocationEssendon
Christiaan P.
Christiaan P.Perth, WA

Slow and inefficient

We only enrolled at school in January, so could not use the pre-order option. Ordering online does not give you any idea if there is stock available, so in order to try and get the books on time was to stand in queue for a long time, only to find out there is no stock anyway. Could have saved myself all that effort and time if only the online ordering system works properly.

Store LocationMalaga WA

Ordered books 10 days ago still haven’t received

Ordered books 10 days ago still not received no follow up
Need better transport options
You pay for the service you should get it
There has been a delay if it doesn’t arrive we need to follow up - next step it’s been lost - if I had a choice I would purchase somewhere else

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. So we can look into this for you, I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details. Thank you.

Terrible service

Ive always had to wait forever in line and waiting for books at campion. Books on back order took 2 months to come. I couldny get all books at once. There was one time and could only buy one book that was available. They need a really good system they dont at all. They need to open longer hours to accommodate full time working parents.

Store LocationMalaga perth
Campion E.Campion Education

Service this year even worse than usual.

Store LocationNunawading VIC

terrible

ridiculously overpriced for the products you actually receive, and the fact you are forced to buy from them for essential items for high schools is also a joke

Store Locationvictoria

kelly.clifton
kelly.cliftonPerth, WA

Would rate ZERO if I could.

Took my money 2mths in advance. No book delivered but gave entire shipment to ppl YET TO PAY. EVIL organisation.

Store LocationMalaga, WA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi kelly.clifton, I am very sorry to hear your delivery is yet to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details and we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Mrs N
Mrs NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't use click and collect!

I have ordered with campion a few times and been satisfied, but the click and collect option is horrible. You have to queue up, show the email, then they write down the order number in a bit of paper and give it to the people in the back. Then you sit and wait and wait and wait for someone to bring it out. Apparently they "have a lot" and "it's difficult to find them". Surely they can organise this better, especially during covid. The most important items turned out not to be in stock and there was no option to collect it all together. I'm hoping to cancel these items and get them elsewhere, but they said to wait 3-5 days for an email response.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Kafafesque
KafafesqueSouthwest, VIC

Terrible - how can digital resources take 2 weeks to activate?

21 January purchase paid for in full for Cambridge digital accesses...1st day of school on 1 February my daughters are sitting in class with no registration, unable to access their resources. 4 February, still no resolution or response from Campion.

Store LocationCampion online

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives