Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (83)

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Store LocationWarrnambool
Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Store LocationMalaga

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Store LocationMalaga
Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

Campion service is terrible

I have 2 children at 2 different schools and Campion wont combine their orders so I have had to travel to 2 different stores quite far from each other to collect. In addition they contacted me about each different item separately and I needed to pick them up within 7 days; consequently I made multiple trips to each store. I could have had them delivered but their postage is exorbitant. They also charge an administration fee to even handle your order.... who else does that? I think Campion provide a lazy service due to having had a monopoly for too long.

Store LocationEssendon and Heidelberg

Kerri
KerriVictoria

School text book damaged

Purchased text book for my daughter. Purchase and delivery quick but unfortunately when the book was received it was damaged and wasn’t in new condition. Package was not damaged so this was damaged before it was posted. Not happy considering the price of the book.

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, very expensive

The service was very good - I ordered online and the books were delivered within the week. The main downside is that the textbooks are exceptionally expensive, and I don't like that there are limited ways to find them elsewhere.

Campion E.Campion Education

Thanks Carla, I'm glad you were happy with the delivery service and it saved you time. We are always looking for ways that we can improve our service into the future and your feedback will be taken onboard. Thanks again.

Krystal
KrystalNortheast, VIC

Expensive, lacking payment options

I was quite overwhelmed with just how expensive listings were. Specially text books.
And lack of different payment options. 5 text books cost me $400. Most businesses now offer afterpay, it greatly helps those who are on single or low incomes but still want their children to have the best education possible.

Kylie46
Kylie46Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure of delivery

I haven't received any communication about expected delivery of my order. What is the expected timeframe please? Awaiting feedback and communication. Otherwise very pleased with service and product availability.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kylie46, thank you for your question. You should have received an email with tracking details for your order. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Kirst
KirstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extra filters would make selection easier

Surely it would not be too difficult to be able to filter your childs subjects so only those are visible and thus reducing possible subject errors, especially with Unit 1/2 v 3/4. It would make cross checking simpler and quicker. Otherwise, only bought digital books this year and the prices are very expensive for something that you cannot sell the following year.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Steph Wilson
Steph WilsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, but paying delivery on each child

It was easy to use but couldn’t add all of my children to the one order so I had to pay delivery separately. Not happy about that.

Needs improvement

I am not satisfied at all with the system where you purchase a book and dont find out until delivery that it is out of stock for next 3 months ! Also , when making a purchase for multiple students at same school at same time to same address , and then have to pay both postages . Not appropriate online business for 2021 .

Store Locationph call with Manager Michael Davis

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives