Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (173)

Annoyed

I have two booklists to order which means I have to pay for two separate deliveries of $15.95. Campion do not explain this in the you tube online ordering video and I had to call the company directly clarify why I couldn't pay for one delivery for two booklists from one school. The only way I can do this is to go into a store! My local Campion is closed till March 2022! I wasted an hour trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. What a waste of time only to find out that I am getting ripped off on delivery for no good reason.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Nadia
Nadia

Poor customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service! I have been waiting for weeks for our order to be delivered.
Covid-19 is not an excuse since this organisation consistently delivers late and has done for years.
They are disengaged and know that schools just use them since they have done so for ages.

Just not good enough. Get your act together!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nadia, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can obtain some more details from you and investigate this for you.

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Campion E.Campion Education

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Store LocationVermont, Victoria
Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Store LocationWarrnambool
Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Jae
JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Store LocationBallarat
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

KTSE
KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Store LocationMalaga

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Store LocationMalaga

KaiserChowdhury
KaiserChowdhury

Terrible system for online order or store pick up

Store LocationEssendon
Christiaan P.
Christiaan P.Perth, WA

Slow and inefficient

We only enrolled at school in January, so could not use the pre-order option. Ordering online does not give you any idea if there is stock available, so in order to try and get the books on time was to stand in queue for a long time, only to find out there is no stock anyway. Could have saved myself all that effort and time if only the online ordering system works properly.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives