Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (244)

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Postage

2. There should be an option for click and collect. Expecting parents to pay $15.95 for postage is ridiculous when books are already expensive. I had to pay this cost x 2 orders.
2. Officeworks offers much more competitive prices on stationary.

Store LocationNo store because no option to do so
Erika
ErikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery fee is a joke

I found delivery fee is a joke! Ordered for my 2 kids at the same time to be delivered to the same address. I was charged $15 delivery fee for each order. Maybe you should consider combined postage fee or even click and collect as one of your shops is just walking distance from my house.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Erika, thank you for your review and feedback on our delivery fee. If you would like to avoid the delivery fee in the future, you are more than welcome to come into one of our retail service centres to purchase your orders. Thank you.

No pick up option!

I placed online orders for my two secondary school students:

1. There was no option to pick up from the warehouse so I had no choice but to pay an additional $9.00 for postage for each order

2. My year 10 child is also studying a year 11 subject. This extra book had to be placed as a separate order incurring additional postage!! Very unfair and expensive just to order one additional book for the same child!!

Please look at improving ordering options for children studying across year levels.
Please provide a pick up option - delivery is so expensive!

Convenient but expensive

Campion provides convenience of being a one stop shop to get all the school supplies but their prices are not competitive and postage is exorbitant. For school/educational purpose, especially a captive audience, surely a better price can be offered. Delivery also takes at least 2 weeks to arrive. Prefer not to shop from them if there are other options.

Perth Mum
Perth MumPerth, WA

Can’t combine postage for multiple children

The process of ordering using the school code is easy, but orders for 2022 had to be submitted the day after school finished for 2021 to avoid a “late fee”. It’s not possible to combine orders for 3 children so 3 late fees if I ordered even 1 item from each list. I ended up only ordering my eldest child’s text books. I was able to easily get everything else from other providers, and they have already delivered, but the Campion order has not yet arrived.

Store LocationOnline/Willetton
Allan
AllanWestern Australia

gouging

To give you two weeks after school ending to order and pay or pay a late delivery fee (after placing and paying for the order still within the same year) is gouging and especially when to go anywhere else is made difficult.

Campion E.Campion Education

They are fast and accurate but their shipping is expensive

I think there should be an option to combine kids orders.. paying THREE Lots of shipping for my kids orders is not only ridiculously expensive, it’s a waste

Store LocationPerth

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

not great for families with more than one child

ordering is quite difficult for more than 1 year level/ child and al lso no option to combine post cost

Store LocationONLINE
Brendon
BrendonPerth, WA

User friendly but not the cheapest

Campion is convenient and easy to use with its connection to my children's high school booklists. I like the flexibility of selecting and deselecting items on the list as I often find cheaper options elsewhere.
I have two children in different schools and would have liked to pay for delivery just ONCE to our home address, instead of twice to the same address. Can you make this an option?

alebonau
alebonauGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

unfortunately do not allow covid safe, non contact delivery.

for some strange reason, while using australia post campion books in their shipping do not allow anything bar needing a signature in delivery. no option of covid safe non contact delivery

Store Locationonline

sonnyp
sonnypGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience for my VCE student

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

Campion Education book availability

They advertise books on their booklist, and on email and on their website, but then say they arent in stiock AFTER you have paid for them and that they can't deliver them until next year at some stage to the school. I would have purchased from somewhere else.... my daughter wanted to get a head start on study and these are study guides. Everything she has ordered this year, is to arrive at a later date. Is that really good enough?

David G.
David G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than average

It was supposed to have free delivery yet we’re charged on our second order. We were forced to make a second order as our daughter is in year 11 but doing a year 12 subject.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives