Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (933)

I didn’t received anything

Hi I don’t know when the books will come also didn’t let me know, thank you.
I bought for two students the delivery is for the same address and they didn’t give me a discount

Store LocationI did online

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

The ability to use the online tool to order and pay for items was relatively straightforward.

Delivery costs seem to be excessive

However no items have yet been received.

Store LocationOnline - Dandenong South

I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my order

Still waiting for my order after 2 weeks have not received a tracking number or any communication from use whatsoever

Store LocationThomastown Victoria

Still waiting

Ordered 11 business days ago and still waiting for my order. Kids need to start preparing for the upcoming school term. I live 10 minutes away and they don’t offer click and collect. I was required to pay delivery costs of $44.00 because my children’s orders could not be combined. Will drive 30 minutes to a competitor next year that does offer click and collect.

Store LocationVermont

Ritz
RitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok but there are some delays.

This is the first time my order has been held back. All the other years its been alright, due to covid-19 pandemic.

Store LocationUnsure!

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Store LocationOnline

Seamless

Ordering was simple and our books were despatched and delivered to us in perfect condition sooner than anticipated. A very good customer experience

Store LocationOnline from Campion northern beaches
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mark, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found ordering simple, dispatch fast and your resources in perfect condition. Thank you for your lovely review.

Fast and complete delivery

Very easy to use and check the books are in your list. all books were available the delivery was fast.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ana, we are very pleased to hear that you found the online system easy to use, all of your books were available and delivery was fast. Thank you for your review, our team really appreciates it.

Sivabalan
SivabalanSydney, NSW

Great value and service

Great value with discounted price and excellent service. Updated information on delivery schedule until the very second of receiving the delivery.

Easy and Convenient

Easy use of online platform to locate school and year and then book selection. Competitive pricing, convenient and packed well.

Store LocationCampion online - Brisbane, Qld
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Steph Gil, we appreciate your review and are very pleased to hear that you found our online platform easy to use, pricing competitive, service convenient and your order was well packed. Thank you.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service

Ordering process was easy and everything was in stock, delivery was super quick. Have used before and had to return an item which was and easy process.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The website was easy to navigate and find the text that my daughter required quick easy transaction and most importantly it arrived quickly and safely. I was also notified by text messages as to when the parcel would arrive.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Donna, we are so pleased that you were able to order easily online and that your items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you for posting your review, it is appreciated.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Easy to navigate order and pay
Prompt delivery and quality resources well priced. Beats fighting it out on Officeworks. Will use again

Store LocationOnline through BSDE website
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer, thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to hear that you received prompt delivery, quality resources and that your products were well priced. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Very efficient

Campion always make ordering the kids school books very easy. They arrive in good time and seem reasonably priced. Much better than going around the shops with a list!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, we are glad to hear that you have once again enjoyed your experience with us. We are also pleased to hear that you have been able to save time and enjoy the convenience of having all your items delivered to your door. Thank you.

Katie N.
Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy and quick

The whole process from order to delivery was seamless. The items were well priced and the delivery was quick and well packaged. I will definitely use Campion again

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Katie N, we are so pleased to hear that you found the whole process seamless, with items well priced and delivery quick. Thank you for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you online again soon.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives