Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,165)

Great website and service

Easy and efficient ordering, fast delivery. I used the booklist again to replace an item that my child had lost.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Shirin
ShirinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Good service, However, when I received items one of them which I have already paid for that was not there.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Easy to use website,ordering is simple,only wish that there could be an easy way of printing out a booklist as sometimes buying all textbooks brand new is not an option for families with multiple children.

Delivery was fast

Delivery was fast.Easy to order.Easy to access a digital book.I can order both in shore and online.The quality of book is good.

Store LocationVIC
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery to be fast and that it was easy to order and access the digital product. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Purchasing made easy and fast delivery

Campion Education has all your stationery needs. They have an easy to navigate website. Delivery was on time and as stated on my invoice. Thank you

Hi BSH,
We are very pleased to hear that you found our website easy and you were happy with the speed of delivery. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Suying
SuyingSydney, NSW

Good product slow processing

Advitising is on time, products are always good but really hope that the service can be catched up such as increasing the new order follow-up service and processing speed.

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

There was a delay in the delivery of the items I ordered but they actioned on it asap when I emailed them.

Store LocationVictoria
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely review JDY. I will let our team know your feedback.

Parks
ParksPerth, WA

Will not use again

Store LocationWilleton / Malaga WA
justrace
justraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phones not answered, back items not actually in stock after being told they are.

Received an email to say backorder was finally in, go to pick it up only to be told it was a system error and they have no idea where it is. Was advised that I might get a reminder email but ignore that, have now received two more emails, have tried calling, wait on hold for over 1/2 only to be disconnected - TWICE! Email replies take between 3 - 5 days for a reply, I'm not driving 20 minutes, to wait in the line for an hour or so to be told it's not there again - you can only blame covid on so much. Good job the staff were so nice.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Justrace, sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message so we can get some more details and assist. Thank you.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How does this work?

Campion says a book is on backorder, fine. Takes your money but doesn't tell you that it's not being printed until FREAKING APRIL...... The school year is half over by then. I had to wait on hold on the phone for nearly 3 hours only to be told that the year 12 sociology book is not being printed until then. Forget any customer service from campion books they are just full of s*** I don't care about anything as long as I can grab the cash off the bled dry parents. I can assure you I will move heaven and earth to avoid using campion next year even if I have to drive from Melbourne to Perth to pick it up.

Store LocationThomastown

Why the excessive cost?

Curious how you buy a limited edition book form an author like Enid Blighton with illustrations by Dali at comparatively equal costs to a Campion school text that is obviously mass produced and contains about as much info as you get free on Google? Interested to see what your margins are? Please let me know if you ever float the company as I think I’d love to invest and retire early!

Bled dry parent
Bled dry parent
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, thanks for the thoughts. School resource selections and suppliers decisions are made at the individual school level. Thanks again for your interest in how it all works.

kuma
kumaClyde North

very bad customer service

I was waiting 40 minutes.finally answered my phone when I requested my question about the purchase,then phone handed up totally waste my time.

Store Locationonline
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Kuma, thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you had trouble getting an answer to your question. Please call us on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au and we will do our best to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Disatisfied Parent
Disatisfied ParentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A monopoly encouraged by the schools with shocking customer service!

Store LocationEmail orders
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with Campion. We take all customer feedback seriously and would like to understand more about your experience. I will send you a private message to get a few more details. Thank you

Maru D.
Maru D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor and bad phone service connectivity

Poor phone connectivity, you'll be lucky to talk to someone before the call disconnects. I was unlucky and waiting on the phone in a queue seemed forever but in the end my problem got solved as I got a response via email which I was thankful for. My inquiry was dealt with immediately which I am grateful for. Hopefully they fix their phone service connectivity

Store Locationdandenong south
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Maru, thank you for your review. I'm sorry you had trouble getting through by phone and pleased your inquiry was dealt with. I'll look into the phone problem. Thanks again!

Frustrated
FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

Have had a book on back order since December . Stock never sent- they had lost the order. 2x2 hour wait on phone for customer service to be promised on TWO separate occasions that someone will sort it out and contact us . This has not happened .I have sent 2 separate emails, again- no response. No accountability, no follow through on what is promised , disgraceful . My daughter has started to use the text in school and she doesn’t have it - yet they’ve taken my money. Disgraceful .

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

I'm sorry to hear you've had this problem - I will send you a private message to ensure we sort it out for you. Thank you.

Traceyasked

I saw a 5% discount advertised if high school orders were placed before a certain date, I did receive a discount nor did I receive a reply to my email.

Hi Tracey, thanks for your note. Has this been resolved for you now? Thank you

Tracey

No its not been resolved

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives