Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (987)

Helpful and efficient

We ordered late after returning from overseas but they allowed me to order over the phone and were very helpful.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Paul D., we are so glad to hear that our team was able to help you to place your order over the phone easily. We will pass your feedback on to the team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Prompt deliver

Ordered some books after the suggested date and three days later they arrived - excellent service and condition. Very happy with my order.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Carmel, we are glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Expensive postage

Ordering for 2 children incurred a double postage and handling fee even though the goods were ordered at exactly the same time and being delivered to the same address. The total postage and handling was around $30 for two small parcels. I feel there needs to be a better system in place for parents who are ordering for multiple children as this is far too expensive.

Fast service

Very fast service. Makes preparing for the school year very easy. This is my second order - the first was also good.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Annie J., we are so pleased to hear that both your orders arrived quickly and we could help you prepare for the start of the school year easily. Thank you for the lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.

Christine
Christine

Don’t recommend

ingrid_kahn
ingrid_kahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Campion unable to tell us what is in order

We have emailed campion to ask for an itemised list stating what exactly we have purchased and the price of each item. Campion said they don’t know and can’t provide a list to contact the school. Campion pack these orders and it’s $100 more than last year (grade 1).

Upon ordering it should state EXACTLY what your going to revive item by item and a unit price for each item. I think this is a scam and rip off for private schools. I believe I could buy the lot elsewhere for $60 as most public schools have a list of items and it’s around this figure after researching local schools in primary school.

Schools should make this an option not compulsory and honestly when your paying private school fees stationary should automatically be covered.

Mor
MorVictoria

Unfortunate this is our school supplier.

My second time dealing with campion and both times I’m not overly impressed. I can’t review the actual products because they still aren’t here. I only ordered half the book lists this year because we already had the stationary items, yet the handling cost didn’t reduce. I called to ask about combined postage last year and was told the handling cost was so very high because it including picking all the items and they could not combine postage. Yet ordering half had the same fee.
I will endeavour to source the entire school list from elsewhere for next year.

Fedstar
Fedstar

I ordered my son’s complete booklist for school on a Monday and the order arrived (to our rural area) on Wednesday!
Very happy it’s the prompt, reliable service.The only thing I could criticise would be that the packaging box was close to its bottom collapsing and the contents almost spilling out when i received it. It was a close call. Some wide tape over the bottom folds of the box would easily prevent this. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Fedstar, thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear that you received prompt and reliable service from our team and we are glad that your order arrived quickly. Thank you for your feedback on our packaging, we appreciate it.

I didn’t received anything

Hi I don’t know when the books will come also didn’t let me know, thank you.
I bought for two students the delivery is for the same address and they didn’t give me a discount

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

The ability to use the online tool to order and pay for items was relatively straightforward.

Delivery costs seem to be excessive

However no items have yet been received.

I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my order

Still waiting for my order after 2 weeks have not received a tracking number or any communication from use whatsoever

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered 11 business days ago and still waiting for my order. Kids need to start preparing for the upcoming school term. I live 10 minutes away and they don’t offer click and collect. I was required to pay delivery costs of $44.00 because my children’s orders could not be combined. Will drive 30 minutes to a competitor next year that does offer click and collect.

Ritz
RitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok but there are some delays.

This is the first time my order has been held back. All the other years its been alright, due to covid-19 pandemic.

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Seamless

Ordering was simple and our books were despatched and delivered to us in perfect condition sooner than anticipated. A very good customer experience

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Mark, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found ordering simple, dispatch fast and your resources in perfect condition. Thank you for your lovely review.

Fast and complete delivery

Very easy to use and check the books are in your list. all books were available the delivery was fast.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Ana, we are very pleased to hear that you found the online system easy to use, all of your books were available and delivery was fast. Thank you for your review, our team really appreciates it.

Sivabalan
SivabalanSydney, NSW

Great value and service

Great value with discounted price and excellent service. Updated information on delivery schedule until the very second of receiving the delivery.

Steph Gil
Steph Gil

Easy and Convenient

Easy use of online platform to locate school and year and then book selection. Competitive pricing, convenient and packed well.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Steph Gil, we appreciate your review and are very pleased to hear that you found our online platform easy to use, pricing competitive, service convenient and your order was well packed. Thank you.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick service

Ordering process was easy and everything was in stock, delivery was super quick. Have used before and had to return an item which was and easy process.

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The website was easy to navigate and find the text that my daughter required quick easy transaction and most importantly it arrived quickly and safely. I was also notified by text messages as to when the parcel would arrive.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Donna, we are so pleased that you were able to order easily online and that your items arrived quickly and safely. Thank you for posting your review, it is appreciated.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Easy to navigate order and pay
Prompt delivery and quality resources well priced. Beats fighting it out on Officeworks. Will use again

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Happy customer, thank you for your kind words. We are very glad to hear that you received prompt delivery, quality resources and that your products were well priced. We look forward to seeing you online again.

Very efficient

Campion always make ordering the kids school books very easy. They arrive in good time and seem reasonably priced. Much better than going around the shops with a list!

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Lisa, we are glad to hear that you have once again enjoyed your experience with us. We are also pleased to hear that you have been able to save time and enjoy the convenience of having all your items delivered to your door. Thank you.

Katie N.
Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy and quick

The whole process from order to delivery was seamless. The items were well priced and the delivery was quick and well packaged. I will definitely use Campion again

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Katie N, we are so pleased to hear that you found the whole process seamless, with items well priced and delivery quick. Thank you for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you online again soon.

As a mum, Makes life a lot easier !

Life can be busy, by have school supplies delivered to your front door fromCampion education makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

School book order

The ordering process was easy and delivery was timely, the process was all too easy. Not sure of price point but the process was so easy I did not compare.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Mar, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are really pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and delivery was timely.