Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (248)

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I missed the cut off but campion ensured I received it for the rollover to new year level. Very helpful when I called, explaining my options and reassuring me that it would arrive close to the required date. It arrived in plenty of time!

Store LocationMoorabbin
Mark C
Mark CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

school books

easy to use and log in, would be good if you could make payments with Paypal so that i wouldn't have to write down my card number all the time. Delivery and notification if book aren't available is very good. Also would be good to have just one fee for the delivery if your ordering more than one child if its going to the same address.

Store Locationcampion in Derrimut Vic

Renny
Renny

Prompt delivery

Books arrived safely and promptly. This is an early order for yr 10 English novels next year. Very useful so thank you.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renny, we are so pleased to hear that your novels arrived safely and promptly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Deborah M.
Deborah M.Sydney, NSW

easy organised ordering

I like seeing then lists and being able to select what is needed with options. makes it simple for the end user.

Store Locationonline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Deborah M, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found ordering online simple and easy.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Store LocationOnline

Psychology studies: confused

Clearer book descriptions on book list are needed as just work books may be confused with actual correctly informative texts. Thankyou.

Store LocationVictoria online
Les Hala
Les HalaMid North Coast, NSW

Only 1 fault, which is probably out of your control

Excellent in all facets of delivery and communication. My only fault with Campion was not delivering all books ordered. Thankyou.

Store Locationnot sure
Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Quick

Pretty quick with delivery and the book came in pretty awesome condition so I cant complain about it. only could say to make the books less expensive but oh well lmao.

Store LocationShepperton, VIC

Venki
Venki

It was perfect an don time delivery.

Purchased without any hassle online. There was no option for pick up when placing the delivery. I would have saved freight cost if that option was available.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School Books

Disappointed that Essendon has closed. Too far to go to other locations. Would have bought more if it was a flat delivery fee.

Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Store LocationWarrnambool

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.

Concerned user
Concerned userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent set up

It was a simple process. The process for multiple children could be enhanced to avoid dual deliveries and ensuring that e books are allocated to the correct student.

Store Locationvic
Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Store LocationMalaga

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives