Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (779)

Kerri mackay
Kerri mackayGippsland, VIC

Very easy and supportive process

This company makes buying school supplies very simple and efficient. the company has been around a long time and I like reliability and predictability, two qualities this company provides . Thankyou for a great service .

Rachelle K.
Rachelle K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic

It is always a pleasure to deal with you all. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast with lots of communication along the way.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rachelle K, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us, and you have found it easy to order, delivery was fast and communication has been plentiful. Thanks again.

Billy
BillyVictoria

Excellent educational resources

Campion Education have a huge variety of quality educational resources for students. Online ordering is easy and convenient. We have been using Campion Educational resources since our children were beginning to read right up to present (middle school). Can’t fault them.

Store LocationSebastopol
TJS
TJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, great service!

The online ordering process was simple, the products are great quality and when I required assistance over the phone the service was prompt and very helpful.

Samantha S.
Samantha S.Sydney, NSW

Good & reliable service

Easy to use, efficient website and fast safe delivery. Campion helps make ordering all necessary school text books very easy.

james
jamesBiarritz

Predictably reliable

Ordering process is easy, the processing is quick and they are great to deal with. Organised, proactive and patient. Thanks!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found the ordering process easy and glad that you found Campion to be organised, proactive and patient. Thank you.

Quick & easy way to order

Campion makes it so easy to order & pay for multiple students texts & stationery needs. The orders are delivered promptly to your home or where the students are studying.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tanya, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have found it easy to order and pay for multiple students through our online ordering system. It is also pleasing to hear that your orders were delivered promptly to your home address.

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Joanne
JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Online Ordering

So quick and easy to order school stationery requirements online. Fast delivery was great and packaged really well. Thank you.

Store LocationStepney Adelaide

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

easy to use

so easy to use as Campion saves my childs/student info and I can easily find my past orders with them

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tiffany, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you have found our ordering online system easy to use and you found it beneficial to have previous orders saved. Thanks again.

Campion Education Books

I have shopped here for several years for good quality textbooks for both my girls. This shop never disappoints! They provide excellent service to customers in person and their online website is user friendly, with a large variety of books available . They are also more than happy to order something not in stock, for you. I highly recommend using this store!

Store LocationWilleton, WA

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

CArm
CArmSydney, NSW

excellent service, quick turnaround

I always feel confident using Campion for my kids' textbook deliveries. They are quick and professional and very easy to use.

Store LocationSydney, NSW
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery and great service

The delivery contained products as described and arrived within set timeframes. A very fast delivery.
Well done. Would highly recommend.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and contained the products as described. We appreciate your recommendation, thanks again.

Punctual

I phoned ahead of placing an online order from mandatory quarantine and children due to start new school. Resources arrived within 2days! Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Katherine, we are so pleased that your resources arrived quickly and in time for your children to start their new school. Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives