Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (83)

Joice T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Double handling shipping fees in one order for 2 children and inconvenient purchasing setting

1. Website action could be improved. One of my daughter is doing VCE (elective subject). I need to hop out the page and get in to another section to place order for the 2 subjects. I was charged 2 x handling and shipping fees because of this action. System should be able to pick this up. It was a messy process. I need to pay and call for refund for the double charged Fees.
2. I ordered for 2 daughters in one order. None other online seller is charging 2 shipping and handling fees for one order. I am hoping for this to be improved because I purchase from you guys every year!

Store LocationMount Waverley VIC
Vir
VirAU

Website and service is good but shipping is expensive

It’s easy to use the website. I ordered on Monday and I received the books on Friday in Sydney. Also, there were suggestions to buy extra books like notes for English which was helpful.
But I had to pay shipping twice because the order was for 2 students which makes it $24 just for shipping!

Store LocationWebsite

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Haven’t received delivery yet so hard to do a review

Unsure haven’t received as yet. Please advise when the order will be sent. Thanks we are looking forward to receiving it.

Store LocationMalaga
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Michelle, sorry for the delay in responding to you. I will send you a private message to gather a few details so we can follow up this for you. Thank you.

Martine Hibbert
Martine HibbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy with the amount of postage paid for books to be delivered

So my order wasn’t that big, maybe 4-5 books and I had to pay the $21 plus for delivery. When I could buy a an A4 padded bag posted for $7.95. So unhappy with campion.

Store LocationOnline order
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Martine Hibbert, I can certainly understand that it is frustrating to pay packing and delivery on your order. We are looking into how we can make improvements for the future. Thank you for providing your feedback. Thank you.

Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but expensive

They offer a good service but some are expensive compared to others and postage is extortion. I was ordering for both my kids school books and had to pay $20 for one and an additional $12 for the other child. I cancelled the second and sourced elsewhere as a result. This needs to be reviewed. Offering it free right before Christmas is difficult. I am sure many need to wait till the new year like myself.

Store LocationOnline. I was not offered click and collect
Campion E.Campion Education

Campion order difficult from an ipad

After several attempts to submit my son’s book order and add my daughter’s order to be delivered together, I was unable to and had to ring Campion. Here I was told to use a computer to order my son’s books, and to ring and add my daughter’s small order, or I would be charged delivery twice. However the order arrived in good time and was complete.

KCH
KCHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Web portal via phone buggy

For ease and convenience during Covid this site is a god send to any parent or guardian. Unfortunately I had to process my order twice as for some reason when confirming my original order multiple items selected on the purchasing page dropped off. Normally I wouldn’t be too fussed but the postage is ridiculously high and I ended up having to pay $40 in postage. Seems like I’m not the only one who experienced a glitch on the the mobile web portal either.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi KCH, we are sorry that you experienced a problem with our online order system. I will send you private message as we'd like to understand more about your online experience. Thank you.

Katz
KatzPerth, WA

Had to cancel but site glitched

I made a mistake on my child’s order, went to cancel within 2 min but It locked up. I emailed them and they sorted it out so that was good. But the prices on most things was significantly higher than other suppliers.

Max
MaxCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No choice for delivery options

Service is very specific about what things are delivered and removes options based on purchase. Also check out was crap experience. Can’t see options till you actually checkout. Crap design and service offering

afabiola
afabiolaPerth, WA

Easy to order

I have used Campion for years now & have never had a problem. The website is very easy to navigate & packages arrive quite quickly. They do not combine shipping costs though which is disappointing. This can put your orders way over budget especially if you're ordering for more than 1 child. Make sure you order before the delivery deadline to avoid paying extra for shipping. You could probably find stationary cheaper if you go & shop for them yourself but, if you're like me and don't want to deal with the crowds then it's a great way to go. I don't mind paying a bit extra for the convenience of having it all delivered.

Erwin
ErwinMelbourne

No combined shipping

they do not combined shipping even if ordering for two kids studying at the same school. A few dollars saved on shipping is helpful to us parents.

Booklist was frustrating

Very frustrating that booklists this year did not include book titles making it difficult to know if books could be handed down from older siblings.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi GDD, we are sorry to hear that you found the booklists frustrating to use this year. I will send you a private message so we can get some more details and look into this for you. Thank you.

peter suter
peter suterWestern District, VIC

this my optimistic review of your services

As we have not been given the choice by the College, to shop around and with no discount offered i find this mandatory arrangement between college and your organisation unsatisfactory and rather expensive.

michelle
michelleThe Mallee, VIC

service is average

orders by phone speaking to an actual person takes for ever!! any quiry and its blamed on the covid virus, Hey books dont have the virus :(
wrong books were incorrectly sent and the girl i spoke to was border line rude, this was sent incorrectly by you not me!!

Store Locationdandenong south
John Mokdsi
John Mokdsi

A necessary service

Happy as you can be being a school provider only disappointment was my delivery all I had was 2 novels and 1 rubber and texta , all packed in a huge box and charged over $20 for delivery and I was willing to pick up from the store but no allowance online for this even with social distancing . A bit disappointing !

Store Locationvictoria

All Good -

Purchased E20182-Digital VIC Essential Maths 10/10A for student - unable to access product - Cambridge was able to assist in accessing their learning material with a new account. All good. Pleasantly surprised at the level of assistance.

Store LocationNunawading
bpjfax
bpjfaxPerth, WA

I dislike monopoly providers

Through much of my son's primary education, I avoided using Campion completely. Their prices are high, their deadlines are absurd, and they are not transparent about the support they provide the community. Other parents and I bought his books online from the publishers directly in bulk and generally had a better experience. I certainly did not buy any of the stationery from Campion. OfficeWorks and similar outfits provide more choice and lower prices. Now that he is in high school, I have less choice. I don't understand how the WA Department of Education can get away with selecting a single provider for this service.

Ms G
Ms GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery but missing English novel

The time between ordering and delivery was fast but we are still waiting on our daughter's required English novel. Hopefully it is on its way soon! Thank you Campion Education.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ms G, thank you to writing us a review, we appreciate all feedback. We are happy to hear that your delivery was fast but would like to look into the missing English novel. I will send you a private message to gather further details. Thank you.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Book didn't arrive until Week 4 of Term

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just O.K.

I made 2 orders, i was delivered without any problems. The other required a lot of follow up and chasing, including promises to get back to me that were never kept.

Store LocationCampion Victoria
Hagit Tobias
Hagit TobiasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cost to deliver

I was forced to purchase Learie's art supplies from Campion. Having missed the 1st round (it was a later elective) I placed the order last week.
The cost to handle and deliver 5 are items was absolutely outraging.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Hagit Tobias, thank you for posting a review, we appreciate all feedback. We are sorry that your processing and delivery cost was higher than expected. We will take this feedback into consideration when looking to make future improvements.

Good at selling, but no info on how to activate digital products.

Champion is very good at selling their digital products. However, I suggest to include explanation of what happens after: how the digital product is registered, how account is created, what is used as activation code, where the customer is to receive the activation code from, who administers activation. I had to spend hours on the phone with Campion and Oxford just to find out that it is the school who is administering activation. Two digital products which I have purchased 2 months ago still not activated.

Store LocationOnile
Lauren
Lauren

Rethink your packaging

We ordered a couple of items from school booklist for home delivery, having been unable to source them second hand / elsewhere. Two small books and a ruler.
This was sent in a box big enough for a computer monitor replete with 9 x plastic air protectors (noting nothing breakable in order). A tough bag would have sufficed and been much more environmentally friendly (& one would imagine cost effective too).
Please update your processes to be more in line with acceptable community standards.

Store LocationCampion website
Campion E.Campion Education

Book was damaged due to poor packaging.

Although the order was delivered fairly promptly. The books were sent in a paper bag and upon opening the soft cover book as damaged and bent. Please make sure hard cardboard is used in future as to prevent $70 books from being damaged.

Xiaoming Liu
Xiaoming LiuMonash 2904, ACT

some books are still not arrived yet

We have ordered textbooks for year seven student, some of them are out of stock. The update email I got is the Chinese textbook will be available on 10th of April. This book is only to be used in the first semester. Can you please find the solution for us asap.

Booktopia