Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (161)

Psychology studies: confused

Clearer book descriptions on book list are needed as just work books may be confused with actual correctly informative texts. Thankyou.

Store LocationVictoria online
Les Hala
Les HalaMid North Coast, NSW

Only 1 fault, which is probably out of your control

Excellent in all facets of delivery and communication. My only fault with Campion was not delivering all books ordered. Thankyou.

Store Locationnot sure

Quick

Pretty quick with delivery and the book came in pretty awesome condition so I cant complain about it. only could say to make the books less expensive but oh well lmao.

Store LocationShepperton, VIC
Venki
Venki

It was perfect an don time delivery.

Purchased without any hassle online. There was no option for pick up when placing the delivery. I would have saved freight cost if that option was available.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School Books

Disappointed that Essendon has closed. Too far to go to other locations. Would have bought more if it was a flat delivery fee.

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.

Concerned user
Concerned userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent set up

It was a simple process. The process for multiple children could be enhanced to avoid dual deliveries and ensuring that e books are allocated to the correct student.

Store Locationvic
Gabriel Puerta
Gabriel PuertaPeel, WA

Excellent delivery service

While the delivery was perfect, we were in a rush as we didn't receive reminder in December as usual.
Some electronic items to be chosen need more explanation on what's the difference between them.

Store LocationMandurah

fast and professional

Customer service lady is very nice and helpful. Called her to confirm the delivering address, she answered very patiently. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Eve, I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the level of service you received from our customer service team, and the person you spoke with was polite, patient and helpful. Thank you.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Happy and relieved!

Good morning
I wish to say, thank you so much for sending us the much needed items after the school date.
I am still however trying to keep on top of which items still need to arrive as there have been so many deliveries.
But I understand you are just trying to get everything out to us as soon as you can. Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah WA, online

Great Service

Perfect for school needs - easy to navigate online ordering system, delivery per communicated timing (and top up textbook not ordered originally arrived within a week), all as ordered. Very convenient and took the stress out of back to school!

Store LocationOnline

Hardcover and online textbooks

I find it very frustrating that school still insist on using hardcover textbooks, often with an online book required as well. Kids end up lugging the hardcover around but tend to use the online version.
I was very frustrated to find that second hand books that we had brought at the end of the year, whilst still the current edition for this year, an online book only price was not available.... meaning we had to re-buy the textbook in hardcover to be able to get the online version as well.

School BooksI

Everything that I ordered came and my kids were very happy!
It was great that both of the boxes came on the same day as I (obviously) have twins!

Store LocationSebastopol near Ballarat
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you received everything, and especially glad to hear that both orders arrived on the same day (keeping everyone happy). Thank you.

Lucy M
Lucy MMelbourne

No click and collect

Campion should offer a click and collect option. I only needed to purchase 1 additional book and was surprised to find no click and collect option. I had to wait 7 days for it to arrive. I find this impractical and outdated.

Store LocationEssendon
Campion E.Campion Education

Could have been better but not the worst

Campion was easy to order from. However I did not receive 2 USB or an A3 art book, I wasn't informed these were out of stock they just didn't arrive. 3 weeks since my order and I get an email stating they are sending the USB but still no word on the art book I payed for.

Store LocationWestern Australia

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives