Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Store Locationvictoria
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Fanie F.
Fanie F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy refund

Great customer service refunding an item which was bought due to teacher's erroneous advice. I explained the situation to the wonderful telephone assistant who stated she couldn't guarantee the refund, especially because it was an online textbook access, but would do what she could. Pleased to say it was promptly reversed. I've never had an issue with the professionalism and service I've received from Campion after so many decades of dealing with them. Well done!

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fanie F, we are pleased to hear that you found our customer service team professional, efficient and you enjoyed great service. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Store LocationMoorabin, VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Simple, quick, easy

I found this on-line service simple, quick and easy to use. Clear notifications for delivery time. Campion on-line, definately helps me to get organised for the school year. Thank you Campion.

Store LocationOn line

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Store LocationAtarmon NSW
Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

LeemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Good service. Easy to order online and prompt delivery. Used the service twice and both times I was satisfied with service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leem, we are really pleased to hear that when that you have used Campion Education you have been pleased with the level of service you have received. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Swift, efficient service

This is the fourth year of using Campion for our children's secondary school texts. The process is very straight forward from ordering on-line, home delivery via Aust. Post and returning an incorrect book selection. The Customer Help Line is useful although it cannot provide updates of stock availability. This is a pity as, after speaking with them, I made a trip to their Artarmon NSW store only to discover the item was out of stock.

Store LocationArtmarmon NSW

Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with.

This company is the worst to deal with. Very disorganised not helpful at all, understaffed and never have stock available. I purchased the incorrect digital code and they refused to do anything about it. No customer service what so ever.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Beck, we are disappointed that you have had this experience with us. We would like to understand a little more about your order, so will send you a private message to obtain further details. We will then be able to investigate. Thank you.

Efficient

Ordered one book online, fast and efficient delivery the site was linked to school booklists, very easy to navigate. no worries

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maria, we are really pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order fast and efficient, and our online ordering system easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Shaun
ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Effective Service

Very straight forward to use. Having the list of required books already selected for your child's year and school makes the process very simple. Delivery is quick.

Store LocationPurchased on line.
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Shaun, thank you for your feedback. We are really happy to hear that you found the ordering system very straightforward to use, the process simple, and delivery quick.

Faster than I had hoped

I order books for a family of refugees. It's not simple as I need to ensure the books go to them not me. I recently ordered an Oxford parcel which cost $172. I found out later that the school had a pack for the student (wonderful school) I needed to cancel my Campion order. It had been dispatched hours earlier. The process was amazing. Simple, efficient and so cheerful in the midst of the busiest time of the year. Yes, Office Works stationery is cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Store LocationWest Heidelberg Melbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret Leahy, we are so happy to hear that you found our process simple, efficient and our team helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Thank you.

Nikhita
Nikhita Perth, WA

School book list

Poor time dispatch, Communication isn’t great. Still don’t have my products, this review is purely on the service as I haven’t received the products yet

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nikhita, sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and resolve this for you. Thank you.

Back to school heroes

Yet again another great school booklist experience. Had no prohble returning unwanted items or purchasing new products. Thanks for all your help Champion are champions.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives