Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,028)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,071)

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Gippsland, VIC

Easy Ordering

My child changed school during the term and I thought getting text books might require a trip to Campion but I could still access the booklist online and the books were delivered within a couple of days. Fantastic service!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rebecca H, we are so pleased to hear the service you received was fantastic, that you found accessing the online system easy and delivery was quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Kdd71
Kdd71Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Went out of their way to help with wrong order

After ordering the wrong thing, Campion were very helpful with arranging the right item to be delivered quickly on purchase, and arranging a refund for the wrong item. Good customer service during Melbourne’s lockdown.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kdd71, we are very pleased to hear that you found our customer service team to be helpful with arranging a replacement item and processing your refund. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Helpful staff

I had to source textbooks mid-term as my child changed schools and curriculum. The staff in Nunawading were helpful and efficient, also with an exchange when we needed to change one subject a short time later.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Virginia, we are so pleased to hear that our team were helpful and efficient in helping you source textbooks for your child and in processing your exchange. Thank you for your lovely feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School Books

Disappointed that Essendon has closed. Too far to go to other locations. Would have bought more if it was a flat delivery fee.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Campion E.Campion Education

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Other Book Shops

Polite and courteous young staff online for activation codes and help

Young staff with impeccable manners, and great online customer service, will use again, and again, and (is this 20 words yet?)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Peter, we are very pleased to hear that you found our team polite, courteous and they were able to help you with your activation code. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and feedback.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

not always the most convenient but helpful staff

I found my experience a bit difficult.
I don't live close to Hectorville and I don't want to pay more on top for postage.
I think I wanted to pay online and pick up, not really sure, I just remember the process being difficult and frustrating. Sorry I can't clarify more just now.

Store LocationHectorville SA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ingrid, thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you found our team helpful. If there is anything we can do to improve our service please let us know. Thanks again.

Best service !

There was a mistake on an order and the book arrived the next day, the girl was so lovely to deal with on the phone and went above and beyond.

excellent customer service

A school text book ordered was not in stock (supplier issue). Communication was excellent, and when I made the error of ordering twice the person on the end of the phone could not have been more helpful sorting it out.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kris, we are very pleased to hear that the level of communication you received was excellent, and our customer service team were able to help you sort out your issue quickly. Thank you.

Tamer Antakly
Tamer AntaklyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good services

my experience with Campion was very good. no fault. all requests came on time and delivered in a good quality

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tamer Antakly, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed a positive experience with us and you found all of your products arrived in perfect condition and on time. Thanks again.

Mr. John Wood
Mr. John WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

BLOODY EXCELLENT!!

A mistake was made on first delivery, but was rectified immediately upon my advice. On both occasions, very prompt delivery of ordered goods

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.

Concerned user
Concerned userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent set up

It was a simple process. The process for multiple children could be enhanced to avoid dual deliveries and ensuring that e books are allocated to the correct student.

Ordered it...got it...

Ordered 3x school lists. No problems and fast resolution after a mistake on my part. No complaints here! Had to do a last minute order, which arrived very fast.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo. H, we are very pleased to hear that you received your orders quickly and that that you were able to get a fast resolution to your issue. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Lindy Spanger
Lindy SpangerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service

It’s easy to use and has everything we need for school. I recommend using campion . Look forward to next years books.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lindy Spanger, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you instore or online soon.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Booktopia