Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,077)

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Gippsland, VIC

Easy Ordering

My child changed school during the term and I thought getting text books might require a trip to Campion but I could still access the booklist online and the books were delivered within a couple of days. Fantastic service!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rebecca H, we are so pleased to hear the service you received was fantastic, that you found accessing the online system easy and delivery was quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Helpful staff

I had to source textbooks mid-term as my child changed schools and curriculum. The staff in Nunawading were helpful and efficient, also with an exchange when we needed to change one subject a short time later.

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Virginia, we are so pleased to hear that our team were helpful and efficient in helping you source textbooks for your child and in processing your exchange. Thank you for your lovely feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

School Books

Disappointed that Essendon has closed. Too far to go to other locations. Would have bought more if it was a flat delivery fee.

Campion E.Campion Education

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Store LocationPerth
Campion E.Campion Education

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Store LocationVermont, Victoria
Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Store LocationWarrnambool
Campion E.Campion Education

Polite and courteous young staff online for activation codes and help

Young staff with impeccable manners, and great online customer service, will use again, and again, and (is this 20 words yet?)

Store LocationStrathmore
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Peter, we are very pleased to hear that you found our team polite, courteous and they were able to help you with your activation code. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and feedback.

Mr. John Wood
Mr. John WoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

BLOODY EXCELLENT!!

A mistake was made on first delivery, but was rectified immediately upon my advice. On both occasions, very prompt delivery of ordered goods

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD

Seamless experience

I had a good experience with Campion Education. I went to the physical store and also ordered the Language Perfect online. It would be better if they have a free "Click and Collect" option in the future, as some customers are not keen to pay delivery fees. But overall, it's great experience.

Concerned user
Concerned userGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent set up

It was a simple process. The process for multiple children could be enhanced to avoid dual deliveries and ensuring that e books are allocated to the correct student.

Store Locationvic

Ordered it...got it...

Ordered 3x school lists. No problems and fast resolution after a mistake on my part. No complaints here! Had to do a last minute order, which arrived very fast.

Store LocationPerth, WA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jo. H, we are very pleased to hear that you received your orders quickly and that that you were able to get a fast resolution to your issue. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Lindy Spanger
Lindy SpangerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a great service

It’s easy to use and has everything we need for school. I recommend using campion . Look forward to next years books.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lindy Spanger, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, and appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you instore or online soon.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Store LocationGlenroy VIC

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Store LocationWebsite
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Store LocationWA
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Bindu
Bindu

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Store LocationMalaga
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Jae
JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Store LocationBallarat
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

Radhika
Radhika

Quick and User-friendly

Great user friendly site with book lists for each school means I can easily order even internationally for my kids

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Radhika, we are very pleased to hear that you have found our website user friendly and you have also been able to order easily. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Store LocationOnline and in-store
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Amethyst
AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud
KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Booktopia