Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No

Pleasant surprise

Due to a oversight, we had ordered the wrong book and needed to return. I imagined long queues and frustrations, but a instead the book was returned quickly and efficiently.

Store LocationMalaga
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ron Groenewegen, we are pleased we could impress you with our quick and efficient service at our Malaga retail service centre. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate it.

Dawn
DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple easy including a whole school change

I enrolled and purchased books for neerium south and ended up purchasing a house in kooramburra. I had to reorder books to suit the subjects. I contacted campion and was give a full refund for neerium books that had not been used.

Store LocationOnline returned at berwick

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Need to be more informative on how the online purchases are to be received. Example actually explain that the codes will be delivered to the school, who then registrar the student. Waste of time ringing Campion if you just advised the parent in the email or booklist. Also I truly despise companies being opportunistic in charging and addition fee of manual handing for online orders. Just not on Campion, you're just using your position to schame additional money from the parent. NOT HAPPY!!!

Store Locationonline
Angelo

Thats my point of being opportunistic. These are on line versions (e-commerce codes).
The handling fee is built into your system as default and does not allow for it to be removed when there is no warehouse and packing.

chock
chockSydney, NSW

perfect place

eyery time i speak to campion staff they go above and beyond to help me nothing is too much trouble for them they always go out of their way to help me love this place

Store Locationartarmon
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi chock, it is fantastic to hear that over multiple occasions you have experienced our customer service staff going above and beyond to assist you. Thank you for your glowing review, we really appreciate it.

Hollie
HollieSouthwest, VIC

Fast efficient service

Online order was ready to collect within 24hrs of payment.
The online ordering system was set up so that I only needed to “check” which items I needed, and not have to go through an entire catalogue.
Collection process was as simple as offering order number and collecting a pre-packed package.

Store LocationGeelong
C Thomas
C ThomasSydney, NSW

Efficient service, used for many years.

My daughter had a subject change, requiring two books to be returned and a new order for an electronic resource for the new subject, it was no trouble dealing with Campion.

Store LocationArtarmon
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi C Thomas, it is fantastic to hear that although you had to return and exchange some of your products, you found it quick and easy to arrange with our customer service team. Thank you for your feedback and review.

Responsive customer care

Very nice customer service! And prompt action too. Impressed with the way they handled and settled our issue.
They did not give us a difficult time even if they said they will get back to us. The following day it was settled.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maida, it is great to hear that you found our customer service staff to be very nice and that you were impressed with the way in which your issue was handled and the speed of the resolution. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Kylie Box
Kylie BoxGippsland, VIC

Very Disappointed

I ordered books for my son on the 13th Jan and called to cancel, due to circumstances out of my control, on the 14th. I was told the order was at a stage that could not be altered. To get a refund on the books ordered, I would have to wait until the order arrived and then return them to Dandenong. We live in Inverloch so this is a trip I would have preferred not to make.

Store Locationordered online

AZA
AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failed to live up to expectations

After placing online order and being extremely impressed about next day pickup only to find after collection we were given another school's order. As I said to my wife, I am not surprised given the place appears to be run by people just out of school themselves. There appears to be no service standard oversight?

Store LocationCampion Moorabbin

Natalie McLennan
Natalie McLennanPeel, WA

So happy with the service

Easy to order, free shipping & always arrives quickly. This year we received a damaged item, it was replaced super fast. Thank you for taking stress out of back to school!

Store LocationWilletton
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natalie McLennan, we are so pleased that you found ordering online easy, that we were able to quickly help you with a replacement item and that we were able to take the stress out of back-to-school. Thank you for posting a review.

jen
jenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to change an order

Store LocationNunawading

Other Book Shops

Charged for delivery before the cut off date for free delivery.

I sent an email a week ago but still awaiting a response. I was charged for a delivery although I was entitled to free delivery. I need a refund please.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Pieter, we are very sorry that this has been your experience and would like to look into this further for you. I will send you a private message to gain further details. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Damitha
DamithaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really easy to order

Really easy to order. Just to pay delivery fees. Delivered on time without any problem. Specially this time of the year, so busy. We don't have time to shop around . Thank you

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Damitha, we are pleased that we were able to make it convenient and easy for you to get all of your back-to-school supplies in one place at this busy time of year. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

This is perfect and convenient to order from Campion Education!!!!

I would appreciate Campion Education that delivered my order on time . My family was away for month . All my son s books is ready for next year. Thanks again CE!

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Minh N, we are happy to have assisted in preparing your son for school next year. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Karen
KarenGippsland, VIC

Thanks for the super quick delivery and the wonderful service allowing me to return a few books I ordered by mistake im very grateful. The staff are very friendly to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Karen, we are very pleased that your delivery was quick, and you found our service to be wonderful and our staff friendly. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

This is excellent! It was very convenient!

I bought many school books online and I could get the books easily. It only took a week time to deliver the books to my home! I am looking forward to use this website again!

Store LocationMount Waverley
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Dora Fei, thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is fantastic to hear that your online ordering and delivery experience with us was easy, and that you plan to order online with us again in the future. Thank you.

Silverghost
SilverghostGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

My own experience with Campion was very helpful, making a mistake in ordering a double digital workbook for my son, Campion was very understanding and after their checking process was complete i was fully reinbursed.

Store LocationNot sure that was a year ago but it was all done on line
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Silverghost, I am pleased to hear we could fix the ordering mistake and that you found our customer service staff to be very helpful. Thank you for posting a review.

Save a lot off time

Love that I can just jump
On line at any time and order things saves a lot off time driving around. Very prompt. Every thing we ordered arrived with out a hitch

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Toni, we are happy to hear that you found the whole ordering process with us to be efficient and that your order was delivered without a problem. Thank you for posting a review.

Miriam L.
Miriam L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent helpful staff and easy everything in the one shop at competitive prices shopping

Excellent helpful staff that are pleasant to ring and deal with.
School supply orders are easy to fulfill; everything in the one shop at competitive prices. Last order - last year of high school!

Store LocationMoorabbin

Are you joking!

I work at Pacific Hwy St Leonards, just up the road from Campion, if it wasnt for this fact I would be extremely annoyed as i have had to wait for books that arent in stock or exchange incorrect books sent each and every year, I am totally sick of this process.

Store LocationArtarmon Sydney

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent ordering system

Campion offers a very simple but thorough ordering process. It is then followed by prompt and accurate communication when required. I really appreciate the ease of this process at such a busy time of year. It’s great. Thanks Campion

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Anth, it is great to hear that you found our ordering process simple and that we communicated clearly with you throughout the process. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Furious

A book purchased in error, went to return book and change it for the correct one only to be told it had to refunded to another card returned again with the correct card to be be told the book had been used and been in a school bag WELL the book was in the condition it arrived in, had never been in a school bag but hey according to Campion staff it has they must bsuch rude and unhelpful staff guess I will use office works next time what a bunch of rude staff and 2 wasted trips to Malaga

Booktopia