Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,034)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,077)

Easy Ordering

My daughter needed a Humanities book for school. Ordered through the website with no fuss and received it in 5 days !

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Andrew, I am really pleased to hear that you found our online ordering system easy to use and that you had a quick turnaround on your textbook delivery. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Excellent Service

Ordering Product online was easily accessible As per School booklist, excellent communication from product leaving the store & keeping track . Product was delivered prior the date of delivery. Well Done and Keep It Up !!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marie, thank you for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased that you found using our online ordering system simple and the level of communication during your delivery was excellent. Thank you once again.

Excellent service

School books ordered and received as expected and on time through Post Australia. Post Australia services were excellent as we were kept informed at all times during delivery

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi John Ninduara, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased that you received your order on time and were kept informed during the delivery process.

Bindu
Bindu

Excellent Service

Items received as per expectation. Very good service. Received the parcel within a week of the order and all packed in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bindu, we are very glad to hear that you found your order arrived in perfect condition and that the delivery time was quick. We very much appreciate you taking the time to post you review, thank you.

Jae
JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

Radhika
Radhika

Quick and User-friendly

Great user friendly site with book lists for each school means I can easily order even internationally for my kids

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Radhika, we are very pleased to hear that you have found our website user friendly and you have also been able to order easily. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Amethyst
AmethystGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On point when something was missing which ment it was not in stock they sent it out the next week great service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Amethyst, we are so pleased to hear that you have rated us so highly. It is also really good to hear that you found our service great and were pleased with the turnaround time of the item you had on backorder. Thank you.

Kholoud
KholoudCanberra 2600, ACT

Good service

I had a pretty good experience with campion! They always responded quickly via email, and their delivery was on time too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kholoud, we are really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and found you were responded to quickly and delivery was on time. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

KTSE
KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Nicole Kendt
Nicole KendtCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick Delivery

It was easy to order and delivery was quick. Very happy with the service provided. Would happily recommend to others.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nicole Kendt, we are very pleased to hear that you found it easy to order and delivery was quick. We also very much appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Gabriel Puerta
Gabriel PuertaPeel, WA

Excellent delivery service

While the delivery was perfect, we were in a rush as we didn't receive reminder in December as usual.
Some electronic items to be chosen need more explanation on what's the difference between them.

Simple, quick, easy

I found this on-line service simple, quick and easy to use. Clear notifications for delivery time. Campion on-line, definately helps me to get organised for the school year. Thank you Campion.

gindan1
gindan1Gippsland, VIC

School books

The service was great I ordered on line and books arrived in 2 days was very impressed. It was easy to order as well

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi gindan1, we are really pleased that you found it easy to order, delivery was quick, and the service you received was great. Thank you, we very much appreciate your review.

Catherine
CatherinePerth, WA

Campion are champions

Online ordering from Campion's website is easily navigated and straightforward. They provide very quick service and clear information on delivery timeframes.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Catherine, thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our website straightforward and easy to navigate, service quick, and you received clear communication on delivery timelines. Thanks again.

Fiona
Fiona

E-book reorder very slow to process

Just had to purchase new e-book and hard books as part of a subject change. The books were dispatched very quickly. However the ebook was incredibly slow and we still do not have code after 3days. You would think that the e-book could be done within a day of ordering- why is it taking so long? I fully understand why the hard copy would take 5days with postage but not the e-books.
Campion really needs to address this issue- my daughter is in yr 11 and needs the text books ASAP
Regards Fiona

Quick and easy

Campion Education online ordering was a quick and easy process.
The books we ordered were also packaged well for protection.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jodie, I am very happy to hear that you found our online ordering system process quick and easy, and that your textbooks arrived in excellent condition. Thank you for your review.

Crystal jewell
Crystal jewellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome!

Friendly staff
Quick and reliable
Location easy to find
Adhered to covid appropriate restrictions and policies
Website easy to navigate to find what items your looking for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Crystal jewell, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and found the team friendly and helpful. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service.

I received quick response and good communication right after I ordered, even thought it was late order. Items are perfectly packed with no errors. staffs are friendly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sherry, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our team friendly, you received good communication, a quick response, and your order arrived in excellent condition.

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Natasha
Natasha Southwest, VIC

Efficient friendly service

Great service and always extremely helpful. Thank you for making getting the kids ready for school easy. Campion is the place to go!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Natasha, we are very glad to hear that you find our team helpful and always receive great service. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

Booktopia