Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,034)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No (1,077)

Easy and fast

I have dealt with Campion Education for years with my 3 kids. They have kept all my details, so ordering books every year takes 5 minutes. I usually receive books within 3 days of ordering.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Cigalle, thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is very pleasing to hear that you have used Campion Education for many years, and have found the online ordering system easy to use and delivery turnaround quick. Thank you.

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

Helen R.
Helen R.Western Australia

Still waiting for our order.

Products we ordered were listed as in stock. Still waiting for the rest of our order a month later. Would be nice to be kept updated.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Helen R, I am sorry to hear you are waiting on some items from your order. I will send you a private message so we can obtain more details and look at resolving this for you quickly. Thank you.

Marisa
MarisaPerth, WA

Too easy for words!

My recent experience using Campion for my daughter’s kindy supplies was excellent. The sign up process was far quicker and easier than I expected, and the order was delivered very promptly, with all items present and intact. It saved me so much running around!
Would definitely recommend this business.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marisa, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was quicker and easier than you expected, and that delivery was prompt. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that your daughter enjoys her time at kinder.

Felicia
FeliciaVictoria

Fantastic service

Text book was ordered late on Monday night and it arrived promptly by Wednesday. Extremely happy with quick and efficient service.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Felicia, it is good to hear that you received your textbook so quickly, and you found the service provided was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Darryl C.
Darryl C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy

simple to order, books were prepared promptly.
Was good to have a look through the store at some additional book for learning

fahan.mastropaolo
fahan.mastropaoloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly and Helpful

I made an error with my order. I received friendly and helpful assistance over the phone. The order was corrected immediately!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi fahan.mastropaolo, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to provide you with the help you required and correct your order immediately. Thank you for your lovely review, we very much appreciate it.

Other Book Shops

Convenient and easy to use

Campion website is easy to use and convenient. Products arrive well packed and on time as outlined. Slightly expensive compared to Officeqorks though.

Renae Pares
Renae ParesPerth, WA

5 Star customer service

Very prompt with processing orders & delivery. Very helpful with in store returns, lovely staff.
Always a good outcome, thanks for your professionalism at all times.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Renae Pares, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order was prompt, and it is also really good to hear that you have found our team to be professional and helpful at all times. Thank you.

fast and professional

Customer service lady is very nice and helpful. Called her to confirm the delivering address, she answered very patiently. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Eve, I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the level of service you received from our customer service team, and the person you spoke with was polite, patient and helpful. Thank you.

Rosa Stevens
Rosa StevensSydney, NSW

Delivery of texts

The textbooks were delivered quickly after late notice on my part and I am grateful and appreciative.

Also, thank you for posting the texts that you already had in stock and sending the other one when you received it, (this enabled my sons to continue with their other subjects as usual).

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rosa Stevens, we are very pleased to hear that your textbooks arrived so quickly and you were happy with the service provided. Thank you for your review, it is very much appreciated.

Ferhat Pelister
Ferhat PelisterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

My son is very happy with books, when purchase it was not long before I have received, excellent service I give 10 out of 10

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ferhat Pelister, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that your son is happy with his books and you found the service you received to be excellent.

Sean
SeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick delivery

We put in a late order. Having overlooked a couple of things. Process was easy. Delivered in about a week. Happily surprised.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sean, we are very glad to hear that you found the process easy and delivery quick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

Happy customer.
Happy customer.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent service

The prompt efficient service and delivery was excellent with updates at all times with the product I had purchased. Will definitely purchase again in the future from campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Happy customer., I am really pleased to hear that you found our service efficient and prompt, and that our updates kept you informed of your order progress. We look forward to seeing you in store or online again soon. Thank you.

KaiserChowdhury
KaiserChowdhury

Terrible system for online order or store pick up

Lisa
LisaGreat Southern, WA

Frustrating process

I placed an order for two separate books and realised that I had accidentally ordered year 12 books so I went into your system and thought I had cancelled the order and reoorderd but I have been charged and sent both year 11 and 12 books and now I have to arrange to have them sent back,

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry that you hear that you have had issues with ordering through our system. I will send you a private message to obtain a few further details so we can look into resolving this for you. Thank you.

Personal service

I was very please when I received a phone call to say I had ordered the same book twice. A courtesy call to check that it was my intention. I was not so the second order was cancelled and the money returned. Very much appreciated

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Liisa, I am very pleased to hear that our customer care team was able to follow up your online order with a courtesy call and refund the second order for you. Thank you for your kind review.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Happy and relieved!

Good morning
I wish to say, thank you so much for sending us the much needed items after the school date.
I am still however trying to keep on top of which items still need to arrive as there have been so many deliveries.
But I understand you are just trying to get everything out to us as soon as you can. Thank you!

LeemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Good service. Easy to order online and prompt delivery. Used the service twice and both times I was satisfied with service

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leem, we are really pleased to hear that when that you have used Campion Education you have been pleased with the level of service you have received. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Quick and Easy

Easy to use website service to order text books and E-books. Prompt and efficient and excellent communication. Will definitely use Campion books again :)

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret, we are very pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and found communication to be excellent, and the order online system easy to use. We look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Great Service

Perfect for school needs - easy to navigate online ordering system, delivery per communicated timing (and top up textbook not ordered originally arrived within a week), all as ordered. Very convenient and took the stress out of back to school!

Great customer service

The team were prompt, responsive, personable and professional and able to navigate unforeseen circumstances such as books on back order etc.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lee-Anne, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and found our team prompt, responsive, personable and professional. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Easy to use

It was very easy to find the items required and the payment / administration was straight forward. We would recommend the service unreservedly.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Mike, we are glad to hear that you found it very easy to use our ordering system. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our service to others, we very much appreciate it.

Booktopia