Listing monitored by Campion Education

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

I only needed an email code and it took forever to come. Poor customer service

Ordered a textbook which didn't send until almost 2 weeks after my purchase. When purchasing a code contacted support where they told me to check my junk email, didn't even look to see if the email was sent. Campions fault not mine or my emails. Poor customer service

Other Book Shops

Sent incorrect book to daughter

My Year 12 daughter ordered a Health and Human development book to help with her VCE studies. She was sent a year 7 Indonesian book. She ended up travelling by train to the Vermont office to get the correct one (at own expense) as Campion told her she would have to send the book back and only once they received it and it was in good condition, would they send the correct one. Also she was told this mistake happens all the time. As her Mum who paid for the book, I was appalled at the lack of service. My daughter opted to travel to Campion to swap the book as she really needed the right one - I think Campion should have sent the correct book at their own expense and supplied a prepaid envelope to return the wrong book.

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Code issues

My son is unable to get the digital code to work. Will be in touch about it shortly as it’s needed for his maths work.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sam, I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues accessing your digital code. I will send you a private message so we can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Jae
JaeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion sent the wrong textbook

Campion sent the wrong textbook and delayed my homework. I am still waiting for the correct textbook 10 days later. It's very disappointing and frustrating to have paid $90 in advance and have no one take responsibility.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jae, I am very sorry you have received the incorrect item. We would like to get in touch so we can rectify this for you, so I will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

KTSE
KTSEPerth, WA

Every single year

Long queues, staff under pressure, no where to sit while waiting for your order and then no toilets even after you have been waiting close to 2 hours. Why not click and collect? Order at home online and then collect? Also had 2 items on back order but surprisingly they were available on the Monday following the Friday (4pm) I placed the order? Also a digital screen with the order number displayed would be helpful as you can’t always hear the staff member calling the number.

Fiona
Fiona

E-book reorder very slow to process

Just had to purchase new e-book and hard books as part of a subject change. The books were dispatched very quickly. However the ebook was incredibly slow and we still do not have code after 3days. You would think that the e-book could be done within a day of ordering- why is it taking so long? I fully understand why the hard copy would take 5days with postage but not the e-books.
Campion really needs to address this issue- my daughter is in yr 11 and needs the text books ASAP
Regards Fiona

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

KaiserChowdhury
KaiserChowdhury

Terrible system for online order or store pick up

Kirsten
KirstenWestern Australia

Still waiting for books and school has started!

I placed two student book orders for year 11 and year 12 still waiting for books!
I understand that COVID has made things more difficult but this isn’t great.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kirsten, thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that you are waiting on some items. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so I can investigate this for you. Thank you.

Christiaan P.
Christiaan P.Perth, WA

Slow and inefficient

We only enrolled at school in January, so could not use the pre-order option. Ordering online does not give you any idea if there is stock available, so in order to try and get the books on time was to stand in queue for a long time, only to find out there is no stock anyway. Could have saved myself all that effort and time if only the online ordering system works properly.

Ordered books 10 days ago still haven’t received

Ordered books 10 days ago still not received no follow up
Need better transport options
You pay for the service you should get it
There has been a delay if it doesn’t arrive we need to follow up - next step it’s been lost - if I had a choice I would purchase somewhere else

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry to hear you are still waiting for your order. So we can look into this for you, I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details. Thank you.

Terrible service

Ive always had to wait forever in line and waiting for books at campion. Books on back order took 2 months to come. I couldny get all books at once. There was one time and could only buy one book that was available. They need a really good system they dont at all. They need to open longer hours to accommodate full time working parents.

Jessica
JessicaThe Mallee, VIC

No item received

I haven't received anything yet? Still waiting for the English book.. have called several time they have said was being sent out on the 8/2

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Jessica, I am very sorry that you haven't received your item. So we can best help you, I will send you a private message so we can obtain further details and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Service this year even worse than usual.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives