Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (132)

Parks
ParksPerth, WA

Will not use again

Store LocationWilleton / Malaga WA
justrace
justraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phones not answered, back items not actually in stock after being told they are.

Received an email to say backorder was finally in, go to pick it up only to be told it was a system error and they have no idea where it is. Was advised that I might get a reminder email but ignore that, have now received two more emails, have tried calling, wait on hold for over 1/2 only to be disconnected - TWICE! Email replies take between 3 - 5 days for a reply, I'm not driving 20 minutes, to wait in the line for an hour or so to be told it's not there again - you can only blame covid on so much. Good job the staff were so nice.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Justrace, sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message so we can get some more details and assist. Thank you.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How does this work?

Campion says a book is on backorder, fine. Takes your money but doesn't tell you that it's not being printed until FREAKING APRIL...... The school year is half over by then. I had to wait on hold on the phone for nearly 3 hours only to be told that the year 12 sociology book is not being printed until then. Forget any customer service from campion books they are just full of s*** I don't care about anything as long as I can grab the cash off the bled dry parents. I can assure you I will move heaven and earth to avoid using campion next year even if I have to drive from Melbourne to Perth to pick it up.

Store LocationThomastown

Why the excessive cost?

Curious how you buy a limited edition book form an author like Enid Blighton with illustrations by Dali at comparatively equal costs to a Campion school text that is obviously mass produced and contains about as much info as you get free on Google? Interested to see what your margins are? Please let me know if you ever float the company as I think I’d love to invest and retire early!

Bled dry parent
Bled dry parent
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, thanks for the thoughts. School resource selections and suppliers decisions are made at the individual school level. Thanks again for your interest in how it all works.

kuma
kumaClyde North

very bad customer service

I was waiting 40 minutes.finally answered my phone when I requested my question about the purchase,then phone handed up totally waste my time.

Store Locationonline
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Kuma, thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you had trouble getting an answer to your question. Please call us on 1300 433 982 or email us at sales@campion.com.au and we will do our best to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Disatisfied Parent
Disatisfied ParentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A monopoly encouraged by the schools with shocking customer service!

Store LocationEmail orders
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with Campion. We take all customer feedback seriously and would like to understand more about your experience. I will send you a private message to get a few more details. Thank you

Frustrated
FrustratedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

Have had a book on back order since December . Stock never sent- they had lost the order. 2x2 hour wait on phone for customer service to be promised on TWO separate occasions that someone will sort it out and contact us . This has not happened .I have sent 2 separate emails, again- no response. No accountability, no follow through on what is promised , disgraceful . My daughter has started to use the text in school and she doesn’t have it - yet they’ve taken my money. Disgraceful .

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

I'm sorry to hear you've had this problem - I will send you a private message to ensure we sort it out for you. Thank you.

I hate this store with every fibre of my being

Store LocationFormerly Pascoe Vale, VIC. Currently Derrimut, VIC.
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Ann, I am sorry that you haven't enjoyed your experiences with us. We'd be happy to follow up on your order for you. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few more details. Thank you.

Ann
Ann

Thank you. That would be very much appreciated.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Typical of a monopoly

Ridiculous wait time on phone. Poorly stocked. Waiting a month and although book arrived yesterday won't be sent for ages

p.james
p.jamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

The wait times to speak to a consultant are generally over an hour. There’s clearly not enough staff providing after sales support.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi p.james, I am sorry that you are having issues in contacting a customer support team member. I would be happy to follow up on your query and will send you a private message so we can obtain a few more details from you. Thank you.

Lucinda
LucindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Styrofoam!

The products are fine as expected but they delivered boxes full of stryrofoam - product isn’t even fragile. Straight to landfill.

Store LocationQueensland
Steer clear
Steer clearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steer clear

Appalling customer service, extremely over priced, ordered 7/1 due 4/2 to deliver locally!
If I could give zero stars would be too many.
Steer clear of campion. Still waiting…..

Store LocationOnline

Never again

Go to Officeworks. Save your money and time because this place doesn’t deserve it. Overpriced stationary and extremely poor customer service.

Store LocationDerrimut
Still waiting
Still waitingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Placed an order which was cancelled as our credit card had been hacked. When a new order was placed with the new card details on 10/01/22 we received confirmation of the order and waited to receive such. After NO communication or updates followed up to be told by CSR the order had been cancelled by them??? Our daughter commences school in 2 days and still NO books. Hmmm must be Covid related

Store LocationOnline
BJP
BJPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No idea on customer service

Here's the classic monopoly business linked to a school, which doesn't give parents any options. It also doesn't drive Campion to deliver customer service. Every year they capture an order, deliver when they want, charge what they want (no click / collect), & have such poor IT systems they tell you there's self service options but they don't work. Call to resolve 20min so far in position 5. Every year chasing re-activation codes, guess there's no money in getting those right.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Traceyasked

I saw a 5% discount advertised if high school orders were placed before a certain date, I did receive a discount nor did I receive a reply to my email.

Hi Tracey, thanks for your note. Has this been resolved for you now? Thank you

Tracey

No its not been resolved

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives