Listing monitored by Campion Education

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

mr_shopalot
mr_shopalot

Unreasonable delivery fees

$18 for shipping on a $240 order is very unreasonable, particularly as free shipping is offered by other bookstores (or a max flat rate of $7.95). I used Campion this time as it was linked to my daughter's school, but will buy elsewhere next time.

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline
Sarah J.
Sarah J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive delibery

In quarantine due to be a close contact. So had no choice but to use delivery. One small paperback, notebook and some pens = $21.95. Pretty outrageous

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Helen R.
Helen R.Western Australia

Still waiting for our order.

Products we ordered were listed as in stock. Still waiting for the rest of our order a month later. Would be nice to be kept updated.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Helen R, I am sorry to hear you are waiting on some items from your order. I will send you a private message so we can obtain more details and look at resolving this for you quickly. Thank you.

Lisa
LisaGreat Southern, WA

Frustrating process

I placed an order for two separate books and realised that I had accidentally ordered year 12 books so I went into your system and thought I had cancelled the order and reoorderd but I have been charged and sent both year 11 and 12 books and now I have to arrange to have them sent back,

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lisa, I am very sorry that you hear that you have had issues with ordering through our system. I will send you a private message to obtain a few further details so we can look into resolving this for you. Thank you.

Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

Campion E.Campion Education

Great but can be improved

It would be great if Campion Perth would have the 'order and collect' option with or without Covid as it would be more efficient.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives