Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (289)

Disappointing and unreliable

Store LocationWA
Margie Z.
Margie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete incompetence, have totally failed students through Australia

On hold forever, told something different every time I call. Told they might not deliver in time so and go re-purchase books at their store and request a refund later. I have 2 very stressed out Year 12s not able to complete holiday homework. I understand the impact of covid on businesses, but if they anticipated issues, they should’ve instructed parents to buy books in person at their stores. Our kids have been experiencing disruptions with their studies for the past 2 years, and now this from “the largest provider of school resources” in Australia.

Store LocationOnline

Items not delivered

Waiting on order, no correspondence, or update, overwhelmed company lack of communication, resources and logistics options. Impossible to go shop for items as your outlet is obsolete!

Store LocationVic
A.J.W.
A.J.W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs website improvements

I found your website frustrating and unhelpful. I could not easily find the number to call support, it took a lot of clicking and searching. You also had a demo video to amend an order that was incorrect. Think about what customers actually want to do when they go in your site and improve the site design. However, once I finally got through to customer service, they were very efficient and helpful.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi A.J.W. I am sorry that you couldn't easily find the information you needed on our website, we appreciate your feedback. I am glad you were able to contact our customer service team and they were efficient and helpful. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

The discipline and delivery is TERRIBLE

I had ordered numerous books for school and it has been almost 3 weeks and my books are yet to arrive

Alli
AlliPerth, WA

We havent received tracking information

Easy ordering, so happy with that. Had EBook confirmation immediately. But since January 4th havent received any further dispatching or tracking information. Bit concerned as no further emails since then and school starts next week.

Store LocationWA

Bad experience

Still waiting for the books ordered 15 days ago says dispatched no tracking number they just take orders and don't have books in stock. son was meant to read 3 novels before going back to school, which is not going to happen.

Store Locationcampion Victoria
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer service

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jason, thank you. We take on board all feedback provided by our customers, both good and bad. We really do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback as we look to make improvements to our service in the future. Thanks again.

Bok list

Unable to review, as still waiting for my order to arrive. When it does arrive, then I can review properly.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Liz, we would love it if you could review our service once you receive your order. Thank you.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order disappeared into the multi-universe

Order hasn’t been dispatched after I was told it would be in a day, can’t contact the 1300 number as it keeps hanging up!

J Elizabeth
J ElizabethPerth, WA

Where is my order???

Would love to review the product however it hasn’t arrived yet after 3 weeks, despite assurances at time of order that it would take no more than 10 days!
Very disappointed!!

Store LocationMalaga

Extraordinary postage costs

Postage costs are ridiculous, and you have to put in a separate order (and pay postage) for each child. That would have incurred $75 postage for delivery within 2kms! They even charge for a click and collect order. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend in person this year. Shopping for second hand options instead

Expensive postage

Ordering for 2 children incurred a double postage and handling fee even though the goods were ordered at exactly the same time and being delivered to the same address. The total postage and handling was around $30 for two small parcels. I feel there needs to be a better system in place for parents who are ordering for multiple children as this is far too expensive.

Rah
RahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

First time I have paid for delivery rather than have them delivered to school. Order was supposed to be dispatched within a week, it’s been over 3wks and still no books, not even an email to say they’ve been dispatched. At the 2 week mark, given order was not packaged yet, I tried to add another book to our existing order but was told that I was unable to add another book. I had to ask several times to speak to a manager. Extremely disappointed with the lack of flexibility and lack of communication around the status of my order.

Store LocationMelbourne
Christine
Christine

Don’t recommend

ingrid_kahn
ingrid_kahnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Campion unable to tell us what is in order

We have emailed campion to ask for an itemised list stating what exactly we have purchased and the price of each item. Campion said they don’t know and can’t provide a list to contact the school. Campion pack these orders and it’s $100 more than last year (grade 1).

Upon ordering it should state EXACTLY what your going to revive item by item and a unit price for each item. I think this is a scam and rip off for private schools. I believe I could buy the lot elsewhere for $60 as most public schools have a list of items and it’s around this figure after researching local schools in primary school.

Schools should make this an option not compulsory and honestly when your paying private school fees stationary should automatically be covered.

Store LocationSalisbury
Mor
MorVictoria

Unfortunate this is our school supplier.

My second time dealing with campion and both times I’m not overly impressed. I can’t review the actual products because they still aren’t here. I only ordered half the book lists this year because we already had the stationary items, yet the handling cost didn’t reduce. I called to ask about combined postage last year and was told the handling cost was so very high because it including picking all the items and they could not combine postage. Yet ordering half had the same fee.
I will endeavour to source the entire school list from elsewhere for next year.

Postage cost a killer

I’ve always been happy with the time it has taken for books to be delivered from
Campion, but every year when I’m ordering I get filled with rage as, once again, they haven’t allowed the possibility of creating one order for all year levels, but force you to pay multiple separate postage fees, which are already fairly pricey.

Store LocationVictoria

I didn’t received anything

Hi I don’t know when the books will come also didn’t let me know, thank you.
I bought for two students the delivery is for the same address and they didn’t give me a discount

Store LocationI did online

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still waiting

The ability to use the online tool to order and pay for items was relatively straightforward.

Delivery costs seem to be excessive

However no items have yet been received.

Store LocationOnline - Dandenong South

I am still waiting after 2 weeks for my order

Still waiting for my order after 2 weeks have not received a tracking number or any communication from use whatsoever

Store LocationThomastown Victoria
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting

Ordered 11 business days ago and still waiting for my order. Kids need to start preparing for the upcoming school term. I live 10 minutes away and they don’t offer click and collect. I was required to pay delivery costs of $44.00 because my children’s orders could not be combined. Will drive 30 minutes to a competitor next year that does offer click and collect.

Store LocationVermont
Ritz
RitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok but there are some delays.

This is the first time my order has been held back. All the other years its been alright, due to covid-19 pandemic.

Store LocationUnsure!

Shipping and handling expensive

Happy with the layout making it easier to purchase, but loses a star because of the handling charges which are expensive and not offered for pick and collect in the store.

Store LocationOnline
Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.