Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

Bhanumati
BhanumatiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery just on time.
All tracking information is so accurate.easy to track and know how long it will take to arrive.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Fast, efficient and super easy.

Fast delivery, easy to order, well packaged for transit. Happy with the service and products Campion Education provides thank you.

Great website and service

Easy and efficient ordering, fast delivery. I used the booklist again to replace an item that my child had lost.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Janonymous, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you found ordering to be easy and efficient and delivery fast. Thank you.

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Easy to use website,ordering is simple,only wish that there could be an easy way of printing out a booklist as sometimes buying all textbooks brand new is not an option for families with multiple children.

Delivery was fast

Delivery was fast.Easy to order.Easy to access a digital book.I can order both in shore and online.The quality of book is good.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery to be fast and that it was easy to order and access the digital product. Thank you.

Purchasing made easy and fast delivery

Campion Education has all your stationery needs. They have an easy to navigate website. Delivery was on time and as stated on my invoice. Thank you

Hi BSH,
We are very pleased to hear that you found our website easy and you were happy with the speed of delivery. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Suying
SuyingSydney, NSW

Good product slow processing

Advitising is on time, products are always good but really hope that the service can be catched up such as increasing the new order follow-up service and processing speed.

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

There was a delay in the delivery of the items I ordered but they actioned on it asap when I emailed them.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely review JDY. I will let our team know your feedback.

Harry B
Harry BAU

Understaffed

Store LocationWickham road
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thank you Harry, very happy to hear the book came in quickly. During back-to-school we do get a lot of customers coming in person and parking fills up very quickly, and people park there for the neighbouring shops too. Thank you for the upgrade!

Janine R.
Janine R.

Need to lift customer service

Unable to support customer service. Back order for a text book went to junk email so we didnt realise and thought perhaps we'd forgotten to order somehow. Went direct to campion store and provided our order details to order the book. Without checking anything they took payment and told us the book was on back order. Without any communication, the original text was delivered direct to the school. We have been chasing a refund for the last week but can't get through via phone, online web enquiry or direct email.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Janine, I am sorry that you've had trouble resolving this. We'd be happy to follow up for you. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few more details. Thank you.

All supplies purchased came on time and in neat fresh condition. Despite the high volume of purchases the package was delivered timely. When inquired over the phone the customer service knew exactly who was calling and the delivery status.

HeartcliffePerth, WA

Back to school = easy

Thanks for saving me the trip to the shops to try and tick off the booklist items. Ordering with Campion is a breeze and then it arrives at my door.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Heartcliffe, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to save you a trip to the shops, and that you found our home delivery service easy and convenient. Thanks again.

Heartcliffe

My pleasure. Happy to let people know what a great job you do.

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unhelpful

Waited 45 mins online/ph to enquire about click and collect to be told this was not possible, the school hadn't allowed this option. Stuck at home with covid kids, won't ask a friend to wait inline then go get the stuff for potentially 1.5 hours. Should do better given how long have had to neg covid. Only need a couple of codes. Disappointing, the woman on the "help" line was anything but and most unempathetic.

NadejdaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order books for 2022

This year I had new experience with Campion Education. First time I had real adventure with my order and delivery time taking almost 1 month. Thank you Campion Education workers and managers for help.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Nadejda, thank you for your reply. I will message you privately so we can obtain a few more details and work out a solution with you. Thank you.

Nadejda

Thank you! I did answer on your question and waiting for your help with my order.

Mayada C.
Mayada C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

How can you justify not combining delivery fees for one household

If I want to order online I have to pay 3 seperate delivery fees of $22 for each of my three children despite having one account and the brooks being sent to the same address. How can you possibly justify that? Instead I’ve decided to come in and stand in a long queue with no social distancing

Store LocationThomastown vic

Traceyasked

I saw a 5% discount advertised if high school orders were placed before a certain date, I did receive a discount nor did I receive a reply to my email.

Hi Tracey, thanks for your note. Has this been resolved for you now? Thank you

Tracey

No its not been resolved

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives