Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (138)

Slow deliveries, confusing system

While i do commend the ebook services that this company provides, I have waited around a month for my order to come and this is not only during Covid-19 but a consistent problem I have experienced when ordering through Campion. I understand that this may be out of their control but as a student in year 12 it does cause a delay in my education. I have also had past problems when ordering online, accidentally ordering the same book twice due to confusion in labelling (the textbook was labelled the same as the skills book on their platform, which also appeared twice).

Lee M.
Lee M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delayed delivery and no digital copy

Hi, please don't use Australia Post during a pandemic when you're deliverying within the same state (Victoria). Took too long in amongst the pressure of studying yr12. Also, if we had digital copies, we would have accessed much quicker.

Store Locationonline

Still haven’t received

Did not say it was on back order when I ordered it. Took 5 days to tell me it would actually be a further 3 weeks for it to arrive. If I’d known I would have looked elsewhere. Disappointing!

Store LocationPerth
Working mum
Working mumWestern District, VIC

Supporting local businesses

The ordering system was easy and my order came through in the stated time. It would be better if I could get to my local store on a Saturday morning and even better if i could call the store direct rather than waiting on a general hotline. Other than not being able to my store when I needed it i would recommend this service.

Store LocationWarrnambool

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little fixes would make it great

Store LocationGlenroy VIC

They need some competition

I am yet to have an experience with them that I would consider smooth or even somewhat pleasant. I wouldn't even ask for a "good experience" - satisfactory would even be good. Where is the competition to help them lift their game?

Store LocationOnline and in-store
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi SWOS, we are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with us. If there is any specific feedback you could provide to help us improve our service we would be grateful. Thank you.

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Joanna D.
Joanna D.Perth, WA

Here we go again

Not enough staff, too many queues, ended up arranging expensive postage for a 2km delivery.
Not good service and postage took a week!!

Quick service but no Click & Collect

Books were delivered in a timely manner. Would have preffered Click and Collect but wasn't an option. I live in the area and would have been much easier and quicker to click and collect.

Karina
KarinaMelbourne

Disappointing communication re Online order

I ordered a digital access code for my daughter online. My payment went through with automatic email receipt received. However no access code was sent. After 5 days i rang Campion (after following online FAQ directions) to be told that it was on back order. No apology or explanation. Very disappointed that we were not advised immediately on checkout. Surely not that hard to do.

JaiP
JaiPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has school resources in one spot

The only plus is it has all school resources in one spot. But the customer service is really slow and resources that are meant to be online should be given access instant upon payment not after 3 weeks (it negates the entire point of being online).

Lesley D.
Lesley D.Goldfields, WA

Still waiting!

I ordered one text book on 29 January 2021 and today 13/2 received an email asking me to provide a review. I was led to believe there were plenty of stock available at the Malaga WA outlet but am yet to receive the order some 15 days later. I live in a major regional town in WA which usually takes 3 days at the most for anything to arrive by Australia Post. I have received 3 parcels from the Eastern States all ordered after I made this purchase and delivered within 7 days.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lesley D, I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Campion service is terrible

I have 2 children at 2 different schools and Campion wont combine their orders so I have had to travel to 2 different stores quite far from each other to collect. In addition they contacted me about each different item separately and I needed to pick them up within 7 days; consequently I made multiple trips to each store. I could have had them delivered but their postage is exorbitant. They also charge an administration fee to even handle your order.... who else does that? I think Campion provide a lazy service due to having had a monopoly for too long.

Store LocationEssendon and Heidelberg
F.Moore
F.MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish my school chose another supplier for school books

Most of the staff inside the stores are trying to do their best however it's management that clearly need to update their systems and procedures on how they can better serve and process orders.
Long lengthy queues means that customers either stand in a hot warehouse or outside in torrential rain. Then if you try to avoid this by ordering online, you are faced with a website that has no product images?

Store LocationMt Waverley and Nunawading
Kerri
KerriVictoria

School text book damaged

Purchased text book for my daughter. Purchase and delivery quick but unfortunately when the book was received it was damaged and wasn’t in new condition. Package was not damaged so this was damaged before it was posted. Not happy considering the price of the book.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives