Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (359)

POOR!

We ordered an online access code for my son's chemistry book for year 12 and they advised they would send an email. This hasn't arrived and it is impossible to get anyone on the phone.

Jas123
Jas123Melbourne

Should have tried Amazon

Whether online or in-person they appear to run on a laborious old fashioned business model that is anything but customer-focused. I have two children in different schools but couldn’t combine the orders. One is now click and collect the other forced to be delivered. Says both orders are dispatched but no emails or further communication on either. Waited 45 minutes on hold to be told three weeks for delivery is optimistic. Order your books at least two months in advance and cross your fingers to have any chance of seeing them before the school year.

Awful service

Ordered VCE text books (> $400) on Nov 4 2021 - it's now 28 Jan 2022, no books, daughter trying to borrow textbooks to try to get summer homework, no update on arrival, and 1300 number to contact them disconnected. I know everybody is having issues with Covid, but nearly 3 months to get books from the same state with no word and now way of contacting them is ridiculous.

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic
Sanjeewani S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, disappointing, irresponsible and unreliable

Pickup order is not ready to collect yet. School starts on Monday and my child refuse to go to school without books. When I call the support, they can't tell me the status of the order and say they can't do much. I waited nearly an hour on the phone. What can I do? When I go to the store, the queue goes for ever. What a waste of time and money. Still couldn't get the books.

Store LocationCampion Berwick

Milo
Milo

Biggest mess around

Store LocationMalaga
Taryn Richardson
Taryn RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy order and stuff delivered

Ordering process easy and although a little late with deliver, communicated that it would be slightly late and it was delivered.

Store LocationMelbourne

rmurnane
rmurnaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average customer service

Paid $21.95 for delivery to avoid having to go in, order arrived with 1 item missing and one with torn cover. Had to go to moorabbin to collect from them, and then forced to wait in a queue out the door and around the carpark to collect my missing item and a replacement for the damaged one on my lunch break, even after pointing out at the parcel pick up counter (which had no one waiting) that it was their fault that I had to come in at all. Will be seeking a refund of postage fees.

Store LocationOnline
Patrina
PatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

Easy to order everyone's books online, process was simple and easy to navigate. You have the option to select only the books you need i.e I unselected the dictionary/thesaurus I had brought the previous year. Everything came delivered to our door individually packed for each student. Great ordering system.

Store LocationDon't know where it came from

Disappointing and unreliable

Store LocationWA

Margie Z.
Margie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete incompetence, have totally failed students through Australia

On hold forever, told something different every time I call. Told they might not deliver in time so and go re-purchase books at their store and request a refund later. I have 2 very stressed out Year 12s not able to complete holiday homework. I understand the impact of covid on businesses, but if they anticipated issues, they should’ve instructed parents to buy books in person at their stores. Our kids have been experiencing disruptions with their studies for the past 2 years, and now this from “the largest provider of school resources” in Australia.

Store LocationOnline
Nicole L
Nicole LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great system for kids school books.

I’ve ordered through Campion for 10 years now, and have found the system to be fuss free, and the books are delivered promptly.
However, I’ve had to order after the cutoff date (which is before the kids finish school the previous year!) and been charged $20 for delivery. I have no issue with this, but being charged the postage fee for each child’s order (even though I’ve ordered all together) I find is a bit ridiculous.

Items not delivered

Waiting on order, no correspondence, or update, overwhelmed company lack of communication, resources and logistics options. Impossible to go shop for items as your outlet is obsolete!

Store LocationVic

A.J.W.
A.J.W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs website improvements

I found your website frustrating and unhelpful. I could not easily find the number to call support, it took a lot of clicking and searching. You also had a demo video to amend an order that was incorrect. Think about what customers actually want to do when they go in your site and improve the site design. However, once I finally got through to customer service, they were very efficient and helpful.

The discipline and delivery is TERRIBLE

I had ordered numerous books for school and it has been almost 3 weeks and my books are yet to arrive

Bad experience

Still waiting for the books ordered 15 days ago says dispatched no tracking number they just take orders and don't have books in stock. son was meant to read 3 novels before going back to school, which is not going to happen.

Store Locationcampion Victoria

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives