Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (230)

Expensive Delivery/Handling charge

I have kids at two different schools and both schools use Campion for their yearly books orders. Campion's charge of $21.95 for delivery/handling is way to high, it used to be $12. Having have many schools ordering through Campion, they have so much business already, as the majority of parents will just follow the school's instructions and order through Campion, and yet they impose such a high handling charge.

Gabriel Puerta
Gabriel PuertaPeel, WA

Excellent delivery service

While the delivery was perfect, we were in a rush as we didn't receive reminder in December as usual.
Some electronic items to be chosen need more explanation on what's the difference between them.

Store LocationMandurah

fast and professional

Customer service lady is very nice and helpful. Called her to confirm the delivering address, she answered very patiently. Thanks

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Eve, I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the level of service you received from our customer service team, and the person you spoke with was polite, patient and helpful. Thank you.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Happy and relieved!

Good morning
I wish to say, thank you so much for sending us the much needed items after the school date.
I am still however trying to keep on top of which items still need to arrive as there have been so many deliveries.
But I understand you are just trying to get everything out to us as soon as you can. Thank you!

Store LocationMandurah WA, online

Great Service

Perfect for school needs - easy to navigate online ordering system, delivery per communicated timing (and top up textbook not ordered originally arrived within a week), all as ordered. Very convenient and took the stress out of back to school!

Store LocationOnline

Hardcover and online textbooks

I find it very frustrating that school still insist on using hardcover textbooks, often with an online book required as well. Kids end up lugging the hardcover around but tend to use the online version.
I was very frustrated to find that second hand books that we had brought at the end of the year, whilst still the current edition for this year, an online book only price was not available.... meaning we had to re-buy the textbook in hardcover to be able to get the online version as well.

School BooksI

Everything that I ordered came and my kids were very happy!
It was great that both of the boxes came on the same day as I (obviously) have twins!

Store LocationSebastopol near Ballarat
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Janet, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you received everything, and especially glad to hear that both orders arrived on the same day (keeping everyone happy). Thank you.

Lucy M
Lucy MMelbourne

No click and collect

Campion should offer a click and collect option. I only needed to purchase 1 additional book and was surprised to find no click and collect option. I had to wait 7 days for it to arrive. I find this impractical and outdated.

Store LocationEssendon
Lesley D.
Lesley D.Goldfields, WA

Still waiting!

I ordered one text book on 29 January 2021 and today 13/2 received an email asking me to provide a review. I was led to believe there were plenty of stock available at the Malaga WA outlet but am yet to receive the order some 15 days later. I live in a major regional town in WA which usually takes 3 days at the most for anything to arrive by Australia Post. I have received 3 parcels from the Eastern States all ordered after I made this purchase and delivered within 7 days.

Store LocationMalaga
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Lesley D, I am very sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your order to arrive. I will send you a private message to obtain a few more details so we can provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Could have been better but not the worst

Campion was easy to order from. However I did not receive 2 USB or an A3 art book, I wasn't informed these were out of stock they just didn't arrive. 3 weeks since my order and I get an email stating they are sending the USB but still no word on the art book I payed for.

Store LocationWestern Australia
Vicki
VickiMandurah

Fast and efficient

I was late ordering my sons booklist , and they had it packed up an delivered within days. Great service , however the postage is a bit steep.

Store LocationPerth
F.Moore
F.MooreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish my school chose another supplier for school books

Most of the staff inside the stores are trying to do their best however it's management that clearly need to update their systems and procedures on how they can better serve and process orders.
Long lengthy queues means that customers either stand in a hot warehouse or outside in torrential rain. Then if you try to avoid this by ordering online, you are faced with a website that has no product images?

Store LocationMt Waverley and Nunawading

Prema
PremaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very organised

I found the process very practical and organised. A clearer sign on where to go would help. But on the whole, it was good.

Store LocationRooks Road
Campion E.Campion Education

Digital formats is great but hardcopies are wasted

Presently must have purchased a hardcopy book (new or secondhand) prior to getting a digital copy. Wish we can just buy a digital copy directly and forego having hardcopies at all. Our kids are used to using digital only and the hardcopies remain untouched.

Fiona Clarke
Fiona ClarkeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to order and fast response

I forgot to order my daughters books, we did it on line and got her passwords straight away. So efficient and so easy to use.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fiona Clarke, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found our online service efficient and easy to use, and your daughter is ready for the school year ahead. Thanks again.

Julie N.
Julie N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor teenagers working there!

I had click and collect organised, turned out to be a very hot day.... I waited 40 minutes, some in the sun...Only two teenagers working the deliveries- they seemed good but I felt sorry for them, no supervisor, pretty tough... thankfully no one was aggro at them but it was far from ideal.

Store LocationNunawading
Jackie
Jackie

Good service

Delivery was timely, book was in good condition. I find the text books in general quite expensive so try to buy second hand, but when new editions are released I find that Campion usually have stock and price the books competitively.

Store Locationonline
Robyn
RobynVictoria

Great products but disappointed there was so much plastic in the packing.

Given children are your customers and they are taught sustainability at school I think it's time Campion stepped up to review it's packaging. Smaller boxes for small orders which use less plastic packing and an alternative to plastic would be a great initiative.

Bea
BeaSydney, NSW

Expensive

Having 3 boys go through this school I have never paid $830 for year 7 books. Also already having all these books at home x2 and not able to use them because of the codes in books. I wasn’t happy. Maybe you should think about a fee to purchase a code if you already have books at home from previous children.
Happy with the customer service.

Store LocationArtarmon NSW
Tim D.
Tim D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sent wrong product, no-reply email addresses, phone not answering. Disappointing.

There's nothing to complain about till something goes wrong. I ordered a book Unit 1&2 and was sent Unit 3&4. Of course I understand that mistakes happen, so that of itself whilst annoying, can be addressed. We'd just get them to send out the right one and provide instructions on how to return the wrong one we received first, right? Tried to email them, and found every email was a no-reply address. So tried to call their 1300 VIC number 3 times during business hours and it just hung up without being answered. So now we have no way to contact Campion, my son has the wrong book required for his class, and I will have to source it elsewhere.

Store LocationMelbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Tim D, I am very sorry that you have been sent the wrong item. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few more details and rectify this for you as soon as possible. Thank you.

This great

The order arrived on time. It was so quick and easy to order online. I recommend is the best education book store.

Store LocationArtamorn
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Fatmatta K, we are so pleased that you found it easy and quick to order, and that your delivery arrived on time. Thank you for your recommendation, it is appreciated.

Srav
SravGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered very quickly

Ordered grade 8 books and stationery. Received in 2 days. 4 stars only because of very expensive shipping of $24.

Store LocationMelbourne Vic
RozEG
RozEGSydney, NSW

Decent site, would still like pick-up option

The ability to get all text books in one spot is good, captured market means you pay above the odds (full RRP on everything is a tad unusual these days!). Would appreciate the option to pick-up for this that live locally .

Store LocationArtarmon
Campion E.Campion Education

Slow to deliver. Still awaiting some items

Out of stock on common books. Originally quoted 5 days but more like a month in reality. Bit disappointing really.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Just an average dad, I am sorry that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us and are still waiting on items. I will send you a private message so we can look into this and provide you an update on your order. Thank you.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Room for improvement

There was a book missing and no communication about it. I had to wait on hold for over 10 mins to be told it was being sent to school. I'm not sure that has in fact happened.

Store LocationOn line
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kris, thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can follow up on your order and provide an update. Thank you.