Campion Education

Campion Education (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (230)

Marg
MargSydney, NSW

Easy, quick & helpful service

I had left my order really until the last minute, but the books were sent straight to us within days. The two books that were not available in Sydney, were sent directly from Melb with no mucking about and arrived a day later. Easy & efficient.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marg, thank you for your review. We are really pleased to hear you found your experience with us easy and efficient. Thanks again.

catt.ros.m2011
catt.ros.m2011Gippsland, VIC

Product good, but delivery options poor.

The business management book came in perfect condition. As school hasn't started yet, cannot give review of the content.

Delivery options are not so great.

You cannot put a note to leave in a special safe spot because you must sign on delivery.

As a working parent, this is completely ridiculous and not ideal at all seeing as I cannot make the post office as I work before post office opens and after they close the pick up boxes. I definitely do not recommend their delivery option.

Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good service in difficult times

The staff have adapted well to a different way of helping the customer in these "Covid" times.
A little disorganised when collecting books on back order, but overall good service.

Joy B.
Joy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service is great, cost is not

With such a small budget, I had to go elsewhere for secondhand books. I still had to pay $20 per secondhand book to get an activation code, I struggled but managed to avoid high costs mostly although it was very time consuming. The online ordering process was easy and delivered quickly although I had to pay $21.95 postage.

Fleur S
Fleur SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Text book order

Campion was professional and punctual but prices are too high. I bought a zip folder for $11.95 that was $4.95 at Officeworks

1st Time Home Delivery

Received within the delivery quoted some books on back order waiting for further delivery. Packing list easy to check off.

Book review for school

We We are missing the year 8 book we paid for , can you please advise if this has been delayed ?? ............. ?

Quick delivery.

The delivery of books were on schedule and easy to track. The staff on the phone was helpful and courteous.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Marina Arthurs, we are very pleased that you found your order easy to track and that your order arrived on schedule. We are also glad to hear that our customer service team was helpful and courteous. Thank you, we value your feedback.

User friendly and fast delivery for senior students. Always have gotten school books on time.

I’ve always gotten the ordered products on time, and in very good condition. However, everything has always been quite expensive and so we usually go to Officeworks, etc, to buy exercise books and stationary. I also find that campion also lists many items that my children did not end up using in their classes. In all, good service.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Monopoly sets prices as it pleases, overcharges on other items

mich
michPerth, WA

Fabulous service.

Fabulous service. Campion mailing our order out saves us so much time! We missed the free postage cut-off, but was still worth paying the postage cost. Thanks.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi mich, thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad that our option for delivery saved you so much time and you enjoyed fabulous service. Thank you once again.

David
DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My order

Order was all present and correct but maybe a little less packaging next time. I didn’t require that much plastic for just a couple of books. Otherwise all good.

LiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

I always loved browsing the other books that are being used. But considering COVID situation, could not, but waiting time was not long. Staff friendly and efficient.

Lia

Hi. Our local store is the Heidelberg Vic, store.
Have a great day!

Thanks Lia

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Postage was expensive

Being unable to order the 2 textbooks and one digital resource (which will be accessed via school) required before the cut off date as Christmas was my expense priority, the postage required for whar equated to 2 flimsy paperbacks was extreme! I work full time and therefore was unable to collect. Wish i hadn't bothered and ordered them online elsewhere!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Ann, we are sorry that you felt the packing and delivery fee was high for your order. We are looking at ways to improve our process in the future and appreciate your feedback, it will be taken into consideration. Thank you.

Straight forward and easy to use!

I did not have any issues using Campion to order my sons book list for his new high school. I would use them again.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bernard Gorman, we are so pleased to hear that you found our service easy to use and the process straightforward. We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you.

S Gupta
S GuptaSydney, NSW

Pretty good.

Pretty good overall. I’m glad they get the full list from the school and that we can choose most textbooks. It’s just a bit annoying that they put all stationery in a “pack”. There are a number of things we really do not need and have to pay for.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi S Gupta, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with overall service you received from Campion Education. We do take all feedback into consideration and thank you for your feedback on our stationery packs.

Recent Customer
Recent Customer Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was good only

Website was easy to use. Response was quick from Champion. And delivery came on time (thank you 3rd party Aust Post). One of the folders delivered was damaged though as it looks like it was roughly handled (part of the side was peeling off). Don’t know whether it left the warehouse like that or not. We decided it was a small issue and didn’t report it but would have been better if items were in good condition.

Campion E.Campion Education

Good service, but it comes at a premium

Good products and customer service, but a lot of items were much cheaper at Office works. Postage and handling charges were high too.

Order complete

Easy website to order my children's books. First time user and living in regional Victoria I found the process easy and a quick turn around for delivery.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Elise Raynor, we are so pleased that as a first time user we could make your back-to-school experience easy. It is also great to hear you found the website easy to use and delivery to your rural location quick. Thank you!

Kal
KalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy, quick and prompt delivery.

Ordering online was easy and delivery was extremely quick. They only issue was, 1 folder was broken and the ruler had scratches all over it. I’ll just go to officeworks.

So convenient and easy!

Saved me from long lines and missing out on any products. Just ticked off what I needed and paid and Camping did the rest! Sat back, knowing my child was now fully prepared for the upcoming school year.

Campion E.Campion Education

expensive postage through. All items accurate information and received quickly. Need to reduce the postage cost then I would recommend.

MadhuVictoria

Charged for a premium version, delivered a cheaper alternative

Generally everything at Campion Edu is costlier. I have ordered many books including Hardcover spirax 160 page notebook fro which they charge 11.35$. This is 20% costlier than the nearest competitor as such, but what shocked me was that they delivered a cheaper alternative (half the price of the original book, at any store you check) and never even bothered to notify or refund the difference. I would suggest Officeworks or other options as it will save you a lot.

Great Service Campion.

I am really happy with how quickly and efficiently my order was delivered to my house for my sons year twelve books. Great service Campion.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are really pleased that your son's books arrived quickly and your found our service efficient. Thank you.

Bell H.
Bell H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the service

My second order arrived extreamly fast so very happy with that, yet to see the first large order. Overall the website was very easy to navigate.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Bell H., we are so glad to hear you found the website easy to navigate and your second order arrived quickly. I'll send you a private message so we can follow up on your first order for you. Thank you.