Campion Education

Campion Education (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (230)

some products overpriced compared to other sellers

your stationery lines are overpriced as similar items of the same quality can be purchased through other retail outlets for up to 20% less

Franz Thrupp
Franz Thrupp
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Franz, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review and are always looking for ways to improve our service and make our prices more competitive. Once again thank you and we value your feedback.

Good service but need better packaging

I've been ordering booklist through your service over 8 years. It is a convenient service particularly when you have multiple kids at school. One thing I'm not happy is that beause of the loose packaging inside, some files or books arrive bent or snapped everytime I choose the home delivery option. For this reason I choose only to order for one of my children this year. It would be nice if you could consider appropriate sized box or more secure packaging.

Hema
HemaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Books delivered almost immediately

The only disappointment was that I was charged twice for delivery for the one child, just because we ordered a VCE book. However, when I called, they refunded one delivery charge. If I didn't call to query this, I wouldn't have gotten the refund. The online payment system needs to be updated for instances like these.

Quality Service

Easy online ordering from a quality company. Never missing items, delivery is always prompt & when they’ve estimated it will arrive.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Danielle_Tobin, your review is very much appreciated. We are so pleased that you found our online ordering system easy to use, and that all of the items your ordered arrived promptly. Thank you.

Fast

Turned up fast everything was correct and well packaged but a little expensive other than that my experience was great

Irina
IrinaPerth, WA

Great and fast

Great service, easy to follow all the steps with the school orders. Very thankful for the fast postage, it would be greatly helpful if the shipping would be charged once when you submit order when you combine payment for the siblings and from same school. Thanks.

St Bernards Dad
St Bernards DadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. School book codes not easiest to understand.

The layout and ordering process on the Campion web-site was easy enough to follow. What I found difficult was understanding exactly what books and materials the student actually "required" for the year ahead. What was compulsory, and what were the optional and not always required items. The subject headings and codes also don't always align with the information provided to the parents by the school and the student.

Anna W
Anna WMelbourne

Disappointed

I placed an order through my mobile for what I thought was early delivery of English year 12 texts for 2021 in October. What I have since discovered is that this is more complicated on the mobile than on other devises. Disappointed in Campions response as they insisted on charging me more to rectify despite acknowledgement that the mobile system is more complicated to navigate.

Fritz
FritzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Delivery

Easy to order and quick delivery the only problem was the sharpener I ordered was not in the package but otherwise happy.

Wil
WilMelbourne

Not customer friendly on venue and pricing

Parking at shop was scarce, needed to order and wait standing in a corner for book gathering, pricing is steep due to the monopoly and for books that's not yet arrived, need costly postage or return to store.

Caroline
Caroline Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

School books

Discount was a offered to be done online but wasn’t applied so had to call and do it by phone

Leeza
LeezaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good job!

My son's school books arrived promptly and in perfect condition. He will now be ready to commence the Head Start Program.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leeza, thank you for posting a review for us, we really appreciate it. We are so pleased that you appreciated the prompt delivery of your order and were happy with the condition they arrived in. Thank you.

jules
julesPerth, WA

Everything was easy

Order process was easy, delivery was as promised. Some of the prices are high for basic items but that’s the price of convenience.

david
davidSydney, NSW

Fast delivery !

Our recent orders have been delivered very quickly within days which was impressive. Packagins is also good.
Keep up the good work!

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi david, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. It is great to hear that you were impressed with the speed of delivery and happy with how your items were packed. Thank you.

Sarah B-DSydney, NSW

Excellent but pricey service

Campion’s website and service is excellent. The delivery fee, particularly for multiple student orders is too high. Book prices overall are exorbitant but I don’t know who determines the prices.

Melissa
MelissaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Campion on line ordering.

Campion Education has an easy on line ordering service and is efficient in its delivery systems and clear communication. Suggestions of extra study guides for VCE students is informative and a bonus.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Fast and Easy

Was extremely easy and seamless to process my order and amazing delivery with my large order arriving the very next day. All my daughters year 12 books in one location.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Sarah, we are so pleased to hear you found our service easy and seamless. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Anna
AnnaSouthwest, VIC

Ordered on Friday, didn't get shipped until Wednesday!

It was astounding to receive confirmation that the book took 3 working days to leave the warehouse. I understand that we are living in covid time, but really I thought service would have been better. I hope this pandemic doesn't shift our mindset and lower our expectations.

Gracy
GracyPerth, WA

Fast delivery and accurate. Hope handling fees are waived.

Ordered many books recently for home school purposes. No issues at all. Fast delivery and accurate items in the package. Just a suggestion, please allow to merge 2 orders (for 2 different year level), to save the handling fees.

Kiwi
KiwiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service, quick and easy ordering

Website is easy and straight forward to use, being able to find what you want was simple and this made ordering a breeze, delivery was prompt and traceable, would definitely use again.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Kiwi, thank you for writing us such a positive review, we really appreciate all feedback. We are very happy that you found our website easy and straight forward to use, and you appreciated our prompt and traceable delivery. Thank you.

Pamela Wilson
Pamela WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Punctual service

We received the books punctually but unfortunately the digital downloads have not been received 5 days later. Customer service was pleasant and helpful regarding this problem . I would certainly order books with them again

H.Gabardi
H.Gabardi

Exactly what I needed & easy to pick up.

The friendly staff at Campion made purchasing the books we needed (but weren't on the school's book list) so easy! They found them in the system & I picked them up.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi H.Gabardi, we are so pleased that you found purchasing with us so easy and our customer service staff to be friendly. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it.

Lyn H
Lyn HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good all round.

In-store shopping is great (shame I live an hour away)! On-line shopping is easy - except that they only take credit card payments. This is not good for low, one-income families. It would be really nice and modern to be offered a choice of paying via PayPal, BPay, etc - even if they waited for the two-day confirmation with BPay - I'd be fine with that. But no, they literally insist we get slogged with credit card charges on top of everything else. This really is my only complaint - but its a biggie for me.

Dana
DanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Business management

The Product was exactly what we asked for in good condition. It was Speedy delivery even in Corona time. Thanks. Would do business again with Campion. See you next year.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Dana, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your delivery and with the product and its condition when it arrived. Thank you.

Julie-Anne P.
Julie-Anne P.Perth, WA

Year 12 Text

Year 12 Geography books delivered within a week. Easy to use fast delivery, a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. Needed it fast and received it fast

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Julie-Anne P, we are so pleased that you were happy with our speed of delivery. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate all feedback.