Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

Simple, quick, easy

I found this on-line service simple, quick and easy to use. Clear notifications for delivery time. Campion on-line, definately helps me to get organised for the school year. Thank you Campion.

Store LocationOn line
LeemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service

Good service. Easy to order online and prompt delivery. Used the service twice and both times I was satisfied with service

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Leem, we are really pleased to hear that when that you have used Campion Education you have been pleased with the level of service you have received. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Swift, efficient service

This is the fourth year of using Campion for our children's secondary school texts. The process is very straight forward from ordering on-line, home delivery via Aust. Post and returning an incorrect book selection. The Customer Help Line is useful although it cannot provide updates of stock availability. This is a pity as, after speaking with them, I made a trip to their Artarmon NSW store only to discover the item was out of stock.

Store LocationArtmarmon NSW

Faster than I had hoped

I order books for a family of refugees. It's not simple as I need to ensure the books go to them not me. I recently ordered an Oxford parcel which cost $172. I found out later that the school had a pack for the student (wonderful school) I needed to cancel my Campion order. It had been dispatched hours earlier. The process was amazing. Simple, efficient and so cheerful in the midst of the busiest time of the year. Yes, Office Works stationery is cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Store LocationWest Heidelberg Melbourne
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Margaret Leahy, we are so happy to hear that you found our process simple, efficient and our team helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Thank you.

Book Shops

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Nikhita
Nikhita Perth, WA

School book list

Poor time dispatch, Communication isn’t great. Still don’t have my products, this review is purely on the service as I haven’t received the products yet

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Nikhita, sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and resolve this for you. Thank you.

Perfect

From Nsw. Always delivery on time and good service
I had return my textbook for my son. And there is no problem and nice friendly staff who very much helpful.

Store LocationNsw
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Joseph, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is great to hear that you appreciate our good service, prompt delivery and friendly customer service staff in-store. Thank you.

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Need to be more informative on how the online purchases are to be received. Example actually explain that the codes will be delivered to the school, who then registrar the student. Waste of time ringing Campion if you just advised the parent in the email or booklist. Also I truly despise companies being opportunistic in charging and addition fee of manual handing for online orders. Just not on Campion, you're just using your position to schame additional money from the parent. NOT HAPPY!!!

Store Locationonline
Angelo

Thats my point of being opportunistic. These are on line versions (e-commerce codes).
The handling fee is built into your system as default and does not allow for it to be removed when there is no warehouse and packing.

Responsive customer care

Very nice customer service! And prompt action too. Impressed with the way they handled and settled our issue.
They did not give us a difficult time even if they said they will get back to us. The following day it was settled.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Maida, it is great to hear that you found our customer service staff to be very nice and that you were impressed with the way in which your issue was handled and the speed of the resolution. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Miriam L.
Miriam L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent helpful staff and easy everything in the one shop at competitive prices shopping

Excellent helpful staff that are pleasant to ring and deal with.
School supply orders are easy to fulfill; everything in the one shop at competitive prices. Last order - last year of high school!

Store LocationMoorabbin

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Book Shops

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives