Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (44) · No (1,005)

Have not received delivery

Would like to review but have not received my order after 18 days. Have rang and get told different story each time. They can not tell me when I will get the delivery, so my son will not have his school books for the commencement of school, very disappointing considering how much you charge for delivery.

Very good customer service

Very good customer service and product knowledge and excellent service and quick response while on the phone to the associates

Bok list

Unable to review, as still waiting for my order to arrive. When it does arrive, then I can review properly.

Books out of stock

I have received part of my order, but have two books for my sons year 12 psychology course not arrived

Gina karakiklas
Gina karakiklasSydney, NSW

Website not working

Your website was not letting my daughter get her website for school,the link was leading her to a blank page

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order disappeared into the multi-universe

Order hasn’t been dispatched after I was told it would be in a day, can’t contact the 1300 number as it keeps hanging up!

Kyleigh Hassall
Kyleigh HassallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, speedy delivery

I missed the early order date which included free delivery but when I did place the order, it was delivered to me the same week. The delivery fee was a bit high considering it is charged for each child, but when you consider how long it takes to pick and pack and the cost of outsourcing delivery, it's probably justified. Next year I need to be organized to take advantage of the free / reduced delivery.
Overall a great experience.

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Campion take money knowing books not in stock

Mich
MichMelbourne

Easy to navigate website

The resources at Campion are easy to purchase and the delivery service is prompt. When I have needed to do a return, this has also been a streamlined process.

J Elizabeth
J ElizabethPerth, WA

Where is my order???

Would love to review the product however it hasn’t arrived yet after 3 weeks, despite assurances at time of order that it would take no more than 10 days!
Very disappointed!!

Store LocationMalaga

Extraordinary postage costs

Postage costs are ridiculous, and you have to put in a separate order (and pay postage) for each child. That would have incurred $75 postage for delivery within 2kms! They even charge for a click and collect order. Unfortunately I couldn’t attend in person this year. Shopping for second hand options instead

Great (proactive) customer service

Campion were great, when filling the order they identified an obvious ordering error, they made contact to verify and then adjusted my order saving me time and money.

Helpful and efficient

We ordered late after returning from overseas but they allowed me to order over the phone and were very helpful.

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Prompt deliver

Ordered some books after the suggested date and three days later they arrived - excellent service and condition. Very happy with my order.

Expensive postage

Ordering for 2 children incurred a double postage and handling fee even though the goods were ordered at exactly the same time and being delivered to the same address. The total postage and handling was around $30 for two small parcels. I feel there needs to be a better system in place for parents who are ordering for multiple children as this is far too expensive.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives