Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

• Return Claim MadeYes (47) · No

Terrible service

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, thank you for letting us know about the difficulty. I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a personal message so we can see if we can assist.

Janine R.
Janine R.

Need to lift customer service

Unable to support customer service. Back order for a text book went to junk email so we didnt realise and thought perhaps we'd forgotten to order somehow. Went direct to campion store and provided our order details to order the book. Without checking anything they took payment and told us the book was on back order. Without any communication, the original text was delivered direct to the school. We have been chasing a refund for the last week but can't get through via phone, online web enquiry or direct email.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Janine, I am sorry that you've had trouble resolving this. We'd be happy to follow up for you. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few more details. Thank you.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

It good to have service like this to give you nice customer service what you need in your school books.

Rebecca

If there was a question- it got answered!

Thanks for straightforward, easy ordering.
Questions I had were answered thoroughly and with great politeness. Very grateful for the wonderful service, particularly during times when resources are strained.

Store LocationVermont, VIC
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Rebecca, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us in-store and found our team was helpful and able to answer your questions thoroughly. We really appreciate your review and will pass it on to the team. Thank you.

Rebecca

Please pass msg into team! So important to hear the good feedback!

Thank you Rebecca!

Scott
ScottPerth, WA

Haven’t received order yet

Can not review yet as still waiting for order to arrive. review might change once it finally does arrive, redundant to be asked for a review before the product is even delivered

Store LocationPurchased online very redundant question on this review
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Scott, our apologies that you received a review request before your order has arrived. We have checked and amended our systems. We appreciate you letting us know and once your order does arrive, we would love to hear your feedback. Thank you.

Fast delivery

I found it very easy to order and even though I ordered past the deadline date it was very quick delivery, will definitely be ordering online in the future.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Lucy Allen, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and we look forward to seeing you online again. Thank you.

Order and Refund

Ordering was simple and easy and due to ordering the same item twice the process for obtaining the refund was super easy and quick.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Peter G, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that you found the ordering process simple and easy and that our team was able to help you to quickly organise your refund. Thank again.

They are not professional at all

HI
They sent an item in test mode and even they cant fix it. now refusing to refund or fix the product.
worst service i have seen in years

Store Locationvictoria
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi MOhd, I am sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I have sent you a private message so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing and investigate this for you. Thank you.

Fanie F.
Fanie F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy refund

Great customer service refunding an item which was bought due to teacher's erroneous advice. I explained the situation to the wonderful telephone assistant who stated she couldn't guarantee the refund, especially because it was an online textbook access, but would do what she could. Pleased to say it was promptly reversed. I've never had an issue with the professionalism and service I've received from Campion after so many decades of dealing with them. Well done!

Store LocationNunawading VIC
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Fanie F, we are pleased to hear that you found our customer service team professional, efficient and you enjoyed great service. Thank you for taking the time to post your review, it is very much appreciated.

Amy Rose
Amy RoseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refunded, no issues

My daughter changed Math stream and I need to purchase a different text book, I followed the refund process and the money was deposited into my bank account, no issues... or though had I not checked my bank account I wouldn't have known as there was no email/correspondence to tell me I had the refund approved... but no complaints!

Store LocationMoorabin, VIC
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Amy Rose, we are so pleased you found the process to receive a refund straightforward and easy. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Nuri
NuriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So horrible rip off

So horrible. The stationary worth no more than $70 but they charged $196. Bad customer service. Not friendly at all

Waxonwaxoff D.
Waxonwaxoff D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Always efficient, super quick delivery. Had a issue with an incorrect year purchase, the customer service was excellent and my issue was resolved flawlessly.

Store LocationAtarmon NSW

Charlie
CharlieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fixed a missing item very quickly

We had a missing item in our order, they fixed it and sent a replacement very quickly. Very easy to deal with.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so glad to hear that you found it easy to deal with our team and that your replacement item arrived very quickly. Thanks again.

Beck
BeckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst company to deal with.

This company is the worst to deal with. Very disorganised not helpful at all, understaffed and never have stock available. I purchased the incorrect digital code and they refused to do anything about it. No customer service what so ever.

Store LocationOnline
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Beck, we are disappointed that you have had this experience with us. We would like to understand a little more about your order, so will send you a private message to obtain further details. We will then be able to investigate. Thank you.

Efficient

Ordered one book online, fast and efficient delivery the site was linked to school booklists, very easy to navigate. no worries

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Maria, we are really pleased to hear that you found delivery of your order fast and efficient, and our online ordering system easy to navigate. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Traceyasked

I saw a 5% discount advertised if high school orders were placed before a certain date, I did receive a discount nor did I receive a reply to my email.

Hi Tracey, thanks for your note. Has this been resolved for you now? Thank you

Tracey

No its not been resolved

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives