Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.7 (1,051)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,077)

Taryn Richardson
Taryn RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy order and stuff delivered

Ordering process easy and although a little late with deliver, communicated that it would be slightly late and it was delivered.

Patrina
PatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

Easy to order everyone's books online, process was simple and easy to navigate. You have the option to select only the books you need i.e I unselected the dictionary/thesaurus I had brought the previous year. Everything came delivered to our door individually packed for each student. Great ordering system.

Nicole L
Nicole LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great system for kids school books.

I’ve ordered through Campion for 10 years now, and have found the system to be fuss free, and the books are delivered promptly.
However, I’ve had to order after the cutoff date (which is before the kids finish school the previous year!) and been charged $20 for delivery. I have no issue with this, but being charged the postage fee for each child’s order (even though I’ve ordered all together) I find is a bit ridiculous.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

It good to have service like this to give you nice customer service what you need in your school books.

A.J.W.
A.J.W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Needs website improvements

I found your website frustrating and unhelpful. I could not easily find the number to call support, it took a lot of clicking and searching. You also had a demo video to amend an order that was incorrect. Think about what customers actually want to do when they go in your site and improve the site design. However, once I finally got through to customer service, they were very efficient and helpful.

Alli
AlliPerth, WA

We havent received tracking information

Easy ordering, so happy with that. Had EBook confirmation immediately. But since January 4th havent received any further dispatching or tracking information. Bit concerned as no further emails since then and school starts next week.

Day
DaySydney, NSW

Books delivered promptly

Got textbooks delivered fairly quickly packaging was great too as books were in excellent condition.
picked up from post office as mentioned

Received delivery quickly after enquiry.

Put in a inquiry after not receiving books after 18 days. Received the books within a few days after that. Thankyou

Very good customer service

Very good customer service and product knowledge and excellent service and quick response while on the phone to the associates

Books out of stock

I have received part of my order, but have two books for my sons year 12 psychology course not arrived

Kyleigh Hassall
Kyleigh HassallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, speedy delivery

I missed the early order date which included free delivery but when I did place the order, it was delivered to me the same week. The delivery fee was a bit high considering it is charged for each child, but when you consider how long it takes to pick and pack and the cost of outsourcing delivery, it's probably justified. Next year I need to be organized to take advantage of the free / reduced delivery.
Overall a great experience.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery

I ordered several text books online for my son.
The process to order was very easy.
The delivery period was quick.

Mich
MichMelbourne

Easy to navigate website

The resources at Campion are easy to purchase and the delivery service is prompt. When I have needed to do a return, this has also been a streamlined process.

Great (proactive) customer service

Campion were great, when filling the order they identified an obvious ordering error, they made contact to verify and then adjusted my order saving me time and money.

Helpful and efficient

We ordered late after returning from overseas but they allowed me to order over the phone and were very helpful.

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives