Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,032)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (48) · No (1,061)

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The website was easy to navigate and find the text that my daughter required quick easy transaction and most importantly it arrived quickly and safely. I was also notified by text messages as to when the parcel would arrive.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Easy to navigate order and pay
Prompt delivery and quality resources well priced. Beats fighting it out on Officeworks. Will use again

Hassle free orders

I found the website very easy to navigate. Ordering and payment can be done at home with a minimum of fuss.

Very efficient

Campion always make ordering the kids school books very easy. They arrive in good time and seem reasonably priced. Much better than going around the shops with a list!

Katie N.
Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy and quick

The whole process from order to delivery was seamless. The items were well priced and the delivery was quick and well packaged. I will definitely use Campion again

As a mum, Makes life a lot easier !

Life can be busy, by have school supplies delivered to your front door fromCampion education makes a huge difference. I wouldn’t do it any other way.

Fabulous

Easy to order and was fast to navigate. We also forgot to order so doing online was the best. Would always recommend

Quick and easy

I found the whole process of ordering super easy and the delivery came extremely quick. Very pleased with everything so far

Kirsty eames
Kirsty eamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

School supplies

Just what I ordered as first time ordering school supplies for preppy, took the hassle out of running around looking for school stationary list

excellent customer service

Appreciated Sylvia's efficient help when I discovered I had forgotten to include one particular book in my online order. Thanks Campion.

School book order

The ordering process was easy and delivery was timely, the process was all too easy. Not sure of price point but the process was so easy I did not compare.

Store LocationOn line melbourne
Jenvas
Jenvas

Delivery is a rip off!

I have to purchase my son's school items and most of them are online texts yet the delivery charges are ridiculous! If I didn't have to use them I wouldn't.

JDavi
JDaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast service

Was a bit concerned that I’d left it too late to order school stuff (given Covid transportation and delivery issues) but Campion had very fast delivery, which was great

C Forster
C ForsterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Process

Happy with the timeframe my products were delivered in. Easy ordering process and everything was in stock. Sufficient updates about when my parcel was going to arrive too.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi C Forster, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear that communication was sufficient, the ordering process easy and that all stock arrived within the expected timeframe. Thank you.

Rebecca

If there was a question- it got answered!

Thanks for straightforward, easy ordering.
Questions I had were answered thoroughly and with great politeness. Very grateful for the wonderful service, particularly during times when resources are strained.

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Rebecca, we are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience with us in-store and found our team was helpful and able to answer your questions thoroughly. We really appreciate your review and will pass it on to the team. Thank you.

Rebecca

Please pass msg into team! So important to hear the good feedback!

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

r S.
r S.asked

How to cancel wrong order?

Campion E.Campion Education

Hi r S, please call our customer service team as soon as possible on the appropriate phone number for your state/location. The contact numbers are located here: www.campion.com.au/contact/. If your order has not already been processed to the picking/packing stage, we should be able to cancel the order for you. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives