Campion Education

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.5 (1,158)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (54) · No (1,224)
    4.2 (1,096)

Great website and service

Easy and efficient ordering, fast delivery. I used the booklist again to replace an item that my child had lost.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Shirin
ShirinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Good service, However, when I received items one of them which I have already paid for that was not there.

Review collected in partnership with Campion Education

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Easy to use website,ordering is simple,only wish that there could be an easy way of printing out a booklist as sometimes buying all textbooks brand new is not an option for families with multiple children.

Delivery was fast

Delivery was fast.Easy to order.Easy to access a digital book.I can order both in shore and online.The quality of book is good.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that you found delivery to be fast and that it was easy to order and access the digital product. Thank you.

Find out how Campion Education compares to other Book Shops

Purchasing made easy and fast delivery

Campion Education has all your stationery needs. They have an easy to navigate website. Delivery was on time and as stated on my invoice. Thank you

Hi BSH,
We are very pleased to hear that you found our website easy and you were happy with the speed of delivery. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
Thanks.

Suying
SuyingSydney, NSW

Good product slow processing

Advitising is on time, products are always good but really hope that the service can be catched up such as increasing the new order follow-up service and processing speed.

Terrible service

Terrible service. I ordered items months ago. Some of them are delivered today, and they require f2f signature. We have COVID and need to isolate ourselves at home. Post put the notice in the mailbox and now nobody can go to the office to collect it.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you're not satisfied with the delivery service. I hope your family recover quickly and you are able to collect from the post office soon.

JDY
JDYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

There was a delay in the delivery of the items I ordered but they actioned on it asap when I emailed them.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Thank you for your lovely review JDY. I will let our team know your feedback.

Mario L.
Mario L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Campion is a monopoly - awful people!

they take your money for books they dont have
they charge you to pick up the books
they dont tell you books that they have charged you have not been provided! ouch....

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Mario L, I'm sorry that you haven't had a good experience this back-to-school period. I will send you a private message to see if there is anything I can assist with. Thank you - Sarah

DID NOT ARRIVE, ZERO COMMUNICATION FROM CAMPION

I placed an order for my daughter last year December. It’s halfway through the term now and her books still haven’t arrived. I have tried raising this issue through their website as well as being placed on hold when I phone Campion.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

I'm sorry to hear you've had this experience starrycx. I will send you a private message to get some more information and assist with what's happening. - Sarah

Parks
ParksPerth, WA

Will not use again

justrace
justraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Phones not answered, back items not actually in stock after being told they are.

Received an email to say backorder was finally in, go to pick it up only to be told it was a system error and they have no idea where it is. Was advised that I might get a reminder email but ignore that, have now received two more emails, have tried calling, wait on hold for over 1/2 only to be disconnected - TWICE! Email replies take between 3 - 5 days for a reply, I'm not driving 20 minutes, to wait in the line for an hour or so to be told it's not there again - you can only blame covid on so much. Good job the staff were so nice.

Store LocationBerwick
Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Justrace, sorry to hear about this. I will send you a private message so we can get some more details and assist. Thank you.

Meka
MekaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ignore emails and the customer is never right

Books were sent back to Campion by Auspost due to a mix up at the local post office, they accepted responsibility for the mistake but campion refused to send the books out again unless I paid for the postage even stating it was my responsibility to try and get free postage, Auspost customer service stated they could get free delivery if they gave the relevant info that a mistake was made which I gave Campion. They ignored two emails regarding posting my child’s school books, held them to ransom and when I asked for a refund they only gave me half the amount back with no corrospondance explaining why they had short changed me. I will be taking this further

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Meka, I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience. I am sending you a personal message to see if I can assist. Thank you.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How does this work?

Campion says a book is on backorder, fine. Takes your money but doesn't tell you that it's not being printed until FREAKING APRIL...... The school year is half over by then. I had to wait on hold on the phone for nearly 3 hours only to be told that the year 12 sociology book is not being printed until then. Forget any customer service from campion books they are just full of s*** I don't care about anything as long as I can grab the cash off the bled dry parents. I can assure you I will move heaven and earth to avoid using campion next year even if I have to drive from Melbourne to Perth to pick it up.

Store LocationThomastown

Terrible service

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi, thank you for letting us know about the difficulty. I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience with us. I will send you a personal message so we can see if we can assist.

Traceyasked

I saw a 5% discount advertised if high school orders were placed before a certain date, I did receive a discount nor did I receive a reply to my email.

Hi Tracey, thanks for your note. Has this been resolved for you now? Thank you

Tracey

No its not been resolved

Luis F.
Luis F.asked

We placed an order for my yr 7 Son through the school, got a comfirmation notice and receipt for the order. Went to school and delivery hasn't been made, call this clowns at CAMPION and can't find the order, 2 days for school to start and have no books what a joke, very fast to take your money but useless at delivery and don't care about customers. It is just a waste of time with these guys , poor customer service, unreliable company , probably run by a bunch of thieves that just take people's money and run. Shame on you CAMPION

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Luis, I am very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order. I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and hopefully resolve this for you. Thank you.

AMAL.A
AMAL.Aasked

i have placed three orders and did it all the same time but the day it arrived there were only 2 boxes i need my third box

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi AMAL.A,, I will send you a private message so we can gather a few details and follow up on your remaining delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Campion Education representatives