Campion Education

Campion Education (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campion Education

4.6 (1,077)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,126)
    4.3 (1,017)

HeartcliffePerth, WA

Back to school = easy

Thanks for saving me the trip to the shops to try and tick off the booklist items. Ordering with Campion is a breeze and then it arrives at my door.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Heartcliffe, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased to hear that we were able to save you a trip to the shops, and that you found our home delivery service easy and convenient. Thanks again.

Heartcliffe

My pleasure. Happy to let people know what a great job you do.

JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Books and stationary missing with no explanation

Twice the price of Officeworks and then numerous items missing in order with no explanation, still managed to charge full price. Won't be using again next year, so disappointing.

Joseph

Thank-you for following up, much appreciated.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Joseph, our team left a message for you yesterday and also sent you an email. I'll send you a private message so we can check that this has been resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you.

p.james
p.jamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

The wait times to speak to a consultant are generally over an hour. There’s clearly not enough staff providing after sales support.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi p.james, I am sorry that you are having issues in contacting a customer support team member. I would be happy to follow up on your query and will send you a private message so we can obtain a few more details from you. Thank you.

Lucinda
LucindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Styrofoam!

The products are fine as expected but they delivered boxes full of stryrofoam - product isn’t even fragile. Straight to landfill.

MAb
MAbGippsland, VIC

Disgusting customer service

We were sent someone else order and this company asked me to go and meet with a complete stranger and change over books. I said no and then they went and gave a stranger my personal details without my permission. This is illegal. I was also not refunded my delivery fee. I asked for a manager to return my call regarding the passing on of my personal al details. No return call. I go and meet this person and swap books and then when checking everything realise they haven’t even packed the correct products!!!

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi MAb, I am sorry that this has been your experience with us. I would like you speak to someone regarding your experience with us and will send you a private message to obtain some more details. Thank you.

Steer clear
Steer clearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Steer clear

Appalling customer service, extremely over priced, ordered 7/1 due 4/2 to deliver locally!
If I could give zero stars would be too many.
Steer clear of campion. Still waiting…..

Never again

Go to Officeworks. Save your money and time because this place doesn’t deserve it. Overpriced stationary and extremely poor customer service.

Still waiting
Still waitingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Placed an order which was cancelled as our credit card had been hacked. When a new order was placed with the new card details on 10/01/22 we received confirmation of the order and waited to receive such. After NO communication or updates followed up to be told by CSR the order had been cancelled by them??? Our daughter commences school in 2 days and still NO books. Hmmm must be Covid related

NadejdaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order books for 2022

This year I had new experience with Campion Education. First time I had real adventure with my order and delivery time taking almost 1 month. Thank you Campion Education workers and managers for help.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Nadejda, thank you for your reply. I will message you privately so we can obtain a few more details and work out a solution with you. Thank you.

Nadejda

Thank you! I did answer on your question and waiting for your help with my order.

BJP
BJPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No idea on customer service

Here's the classic monopoly business linked to a school, which doesn't give parents any options. It also doesn't drive Campion to deliver customer service. Every year they capture an order, deliver when they want, charge what they want (no click / collect), & have such poor IT systems they tell you there's self service options but they don't work. Call to resolve 20min so far in position 5. Every year chasing re-activation codes, guess there's no money in getting those right.

Lenny
LennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I ordered the books for my son since 1 December 2021. Books still not arrived.

I ordered the books for my son since 1 December 2021. Books still not arrived. The worst thing is Campion Education only send to Australia Post since 18 January 2022. It took 49 days to process the important books for students. What a bad service.

Store LocationOnline
Phil P.
Phil P.Perth, WA

Hmmm!!!

Delivery arrived Friday afternoon and contents of delivery did not match inventory list. Now my son has to start school without even the basics of pen and paper.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Phil P., I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the correct items in your order. So we can resolve this for you, I'll send you a private message to gather a few more details. Thank you.

Couldn’t be easier!

So easy to use the campion website and received our parcel a week before school started. Beats battling crowds at stationary stores or department stores

Jas123Melbourne

Should have tried Amazon

Whether online or in-person they appear to run on a laborious old fashioned business model that is anything but customer-focused. I have two children in different schools but couldn’t combine the orders. One is now click and collect the other forced to be delivered. Says both orders are dispatched but no emails or further communication on either. Waited 45 minutes on hold to be told three weeks for delivery is optimistic. Order your books at least two months in advance and cross your fingers to have any chance of seeing them before the school year.

Jas123

Thank you for the feedback. It’s appreciated.

Awful service

Ordered VCE text books (> $400) on Nov 4 2021 - it's now 28 Jan 2022, no books, daughter trying to borrow textbooks to try to get summer homework, no update on arrival, and 1300 number to contact them disconnected. I know everybody is having issues with Covid, but nearly 3 months to get books from the same state with no word and now way of contacting them is ridiculous.

Store LocationMoorabbin Vic
Sanjeewani S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible, disappointing, irresponsible and unreliable

Pickup order is not ready to collect yet. School starts on Monday and my child refuse to go to school without books. When I call the support, they can't tell me the status of the order and say they can't do much. I waited nearly an hour on the phone. What can I do? When I go to the store, the queue goes for ever. What a waste of time and money. Still couldn't get the books.

Milo
Milo

Biggest mess around

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Milo, thank you for your feedback. I've spoken to our manager and we'd like to understand a little more about your experience so I will send you a private message so we can obtain some more details. Thank you.

Taryn Richardson
Taryn RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy order and stuff delivered

Ordering process easy and although a little late with deliver, communicated that it would be slightly late and it was delivered.

Patrina
PatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and Easy

Easy to order everyone's books online, process was simple and easy to navigate. You have the option to select only the books you need i.e I unselected the dictionary/thesaurus I had brought the previous year. Everything came delivered to our door individually packed for each student. Great ordering system.

Disappointing and unreliable

Store LocationWA
Charlotte
CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete incompetence

On hold for too long, misinformation, cues too long, wait time for books too long. Offered a refund, when my son needs his books! I was told I could receive e copies but then told no by campion due to my sons school not having myconnect - absolute nonsense; after this run around I went directly to the publisher for my sons year 11 e books and downloaded them straight away.

Campion E.Campion EducationSend a private message

Hi Charlotte, I awould like to gather some additional details so we can look into this for you, Iwill send you a private message. Thank you.

Margie Z.
Margie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete incompetence, have totally failed students through Australia

On hold forever, told something different every time I call. Told they might not deliver in time so and go re-purchase books at their store and request a refund later. I have 2 very stressed out Year 12s not able to complete holiday homework. I understand the impact of covid on businesses, but if they anticipated issues, they should’ve instructed parents to buy books in person at their stores. Our kids have been experiencing disruptions with their studies for the past 2 years, and now this from “the largest provider of school resources” in Australia.

Terrible

Ordered online - with no option of click and collect, still haven't received order and when I rang was offered to go into a store and pay again, then wait for a refund!!!!! Wouldn't put me onto a manager, really disappointed. Doesn't look like I will have books in time for school, even though I ordered them 3 weeks in advance .

Nicole L
Nicole LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great system for kids school books.

I’ve ordered through Campion for 10 years now, and have found the system to be fuss free, and the books are delivered promptly.
However, I’ve had to order after the cutoff date (which is before the kids finish school the previous year!) and been charged $20 for delivery. I have no issue with this, but being charged the postage fee for each child’s order (even though I’ve ordered all together) I find is a bit ridiculous.

Items not delivered

Waiting on order, no correspondence, or update, overwhelmed company lack of communication, resources and logistics options. Impossible to go shop for items as your outlet is obsolete!